I dunno

Orlave

Aug 15, 2016
So I found some things in the game like Edryn doesn't fuck with me even though my char's main weapon is 50" though and he's got other two which are 12" medium size and a 5" pinky for Isabella to suck, and for Scylla's group session.

Is this game is still on trials, like does Izumi change attitude when the character reach a certain height (like my char is 9"5 thanks for Vala's juices) and her grab attack too, or can I convert or purify the Omnibus like Cerap or Vapula, I mean I really like the game and I really do hope this game will have more surprises in the future, More power guys :p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So I found some things in the game like Edryn doesn't fuck with me even though my char's main weapon is 50" though and he's got other two which are 12" medium size and a 5" pinky for Isabella to suck, and for Scylla's group session.

Is this game is still on trials, like does Izumi change attitude when the character reach a certain height (like my char is 9"5 thanks for Vala's juices) and her grab attack too, or can I convert or purify the Omnibus like Cerap or Vapula, I mean I really like the game and I really do hope this game will have more surprises in the future, More power guys :p

CoC is actually finished. If you want to see more you should head over to the modding part of this forum.

This site has got two other games which are currently in development though, Trials in Tainted Space and Fall of Eden (However this one is currently on hiatus). If you enjoyed CoC you might want to check out those games too.