I dun goofed :(

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
So as the title suggests I messed up it's nothing major but I still need some help.

To get straight to the point I accidentally selected the wrong opption in the Kaede&Cass encounter on NT (I went with Kaede but wanted to go with Cass). So now my question is is there a way to save edit this one out so that I can get the encounter to happen again? If so then what do I need to change in my save to do so?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
The encounter happens again regardless, no matter what option you chose. At least, for the moment.

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
Really? Ok then I guess I'm just unlucky because it didn't appear again for me so far. Is there a specific time around which the encounter is going to happen? Sadly I didn't payed to much attention to it the first time around.

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
So to sum it up I either get "lucky" and due to a bug (maybe?) the encounter happens again or I'm back at my question and stuck with my mistake for now.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
What i'm going to assume is that right now, you can encounter it again. But seeing as to how that's not supposed to happen, it's probably gonna get patched.

Hallucination

Oct 29, 2015
Why not just save before heading to NT? I just saved on my ship and noted the save so I never overwrite it.

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
Well if I had done that i wouldn't have ask my question would I? ;)  

And regarding the notifications well they got annoying during savescumming my characters looks together and since I didn't miss them I just left them turned off.

Edit: Or did you mean an actual discription in the little textfield above the save? Because I disabled those due to not using them in the first place. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Hallucination

Oct 29, 2015
I meant the notes that are right above the save slots, I can understand disabling them. I did that in Fall of Eden before I realized Asche was a limited time thing, and then I just started doing that for all the important events

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Weird, I haven't been able to get it again. Maybe it's only set for certain outcomes? For now, I mean. In any case you can just reset the flag if you don't get it again.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yea, the Kaede+Cass encounter should only happen once. Deleting the flag would be the solution to getting around that if they were already encountered.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
0 is flagged as defined and game checks for defined flags, most of the time. Technically they're not even flags anymore since you can set them to any signed number or string.

Triblex

Dec 14, 2015
Well since I didn't quite understand how to delete flag with the offline Minerva version I just created a new character and edited so that the appearance is the same as before. Now I can make the decisions again and don't worry about save editing. :D