I can't find the taint attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcsatoshi

Feb 7, 2024
更新到版本 0.9.089 后,我找不到 taint 属性。无论哪个版本的游戏,都找不到 taint 属性。当我卸载游戏并重新安装它时,我使用了新的存档,但仍然没有 taint 属性。

fcsatoshi

Feb 7, 2024
After updating to version 0.9.089,I can't find the taint attribute. No matter which version of the game, the taint attribute cannot be found. When I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, I used a new save and still didn't have the taint attribute.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
It's not displayed until your character starts getting tainted. That's why you don't see it on new saves.

Try some of the things mentioned in the wiki and see if taint still isn't displayed for your character.

Reactions: fcsatoshi

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, when you start getting tainted, there should be a note telling you where to go to find out more.

If you want to show the stat right away, you just need to go into the Codex and look at the Database topic for Taint (under Medical > General Knowledge).

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Taint is always visible in Codex->Combat (Passive Stats), even on a new character.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Taint is always visible in Codex->Combat (Passive Stats), even on a new character.
Updated for the next release--to keep visibility consistent, this stat will be hidden until the player discovers it.

Status
Not open for further replies.