I can't attack, the game says that "Ceraph's piercings made normal attack imposible"

LagiaDOS

Jun 29, 2017
Title. I can't attack with normal attacks.

I tried to remove the piercings in the shop on Tel'Adre, but I still can't attack.

Any way to fix this?

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
The only way to stop the effect of the piercing is to visit the mountains,and you will find normally a cave where you meet ceraph and she will propose to remove the effect of the piercing in exchange of something for example if i remember correctly she will take a bimbo liquor.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside Bimbo Liquer I think she can take some needless cock/breast row too.

AsdfQwerty1at

Jul 29, 2018
I have the same problem, my choices are 'yes', which turns me into her pet, 'no', which turns her away, and 'fight', which also ends up with her incapacitated, and I can't figure out how to remove the effects of them, I have bimbo liquer, I no longer have the physical piercings (I removed them in an attempt to combat this). Can anyone help?

AsdfQwerty1at

Jul 29, 2018
I have the same problem, my choices are 'yes', which turns me into her pet, 'no', which turns her away, and 'fight', which also ends up with her incapacitated, and I can't figure out how to remove the effects of them, I have bimbo liquer, I no longer have the physical piercings (I removed them in an attempt to combat this). Can anyone help?
I tried getting piercings, to see if it would help, turns out it doesn't, I'm still getting the 'Ceraph’s piercings have made normal attack impossible! Maybe you could try something else?' message. I can't crack it, anyone got any ideas?

I've been trying to defeat the Minotaur kind, I keep getting past the first battle on shield bashes and heal pills, but my problem is, by a couple turns into the second battle, I've maxed out my lust because I spent so long dealing with fatigue problems in the first fight (due to not being able to standard attack). I'm kinda stuck.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Ceraph's piercing effects can only be removed by Ceraph herself, even if the piercing is removed by other means the effect will still linger, Ceraph herself says so, to remove the piercings effects you need to either trade a body part of yours to Ceraph, which she will randomly offer when you run into her, for it or enslave Ceraph herself, which will require you to defeat her a ton of times in combat and then have your way with her until she gives up, once enslaved you can remove or add the fetish effects at-will

Reactions: Shadairith