Hypotheses Regarding Taint and Tainted Space

MeepTheChangeling

Jul 9, 2018
Actually, it's the necroing aspect that's the perceived problem, not the argument part. People generally don't like it when threads that haven't been posted in for a while suddenly get a new post, especially if it's continuing a line of discussion that everyone else involved dropped and/or forgot about a long time ago.

Also, the person you originally replied to was, at the time of this post, last seen on Saturday, so I think it's safe to say they're still alive. I think Couch referenced that statement to highlight a significant issue with necroing threads, not because it's what's happened here (which it probably isn't).
I dont understand that... This isn't 4chan. These posts do not expire and get deleted one day. They are there forever. Which means people will possibly be reading this 2, 3, even 6 years from now and read that post and it might miscolor their views of reality with false information. You can unsub from threads if new notifications bug you, right? I'm not trying to upset anyone. Sorry :c

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Either I could spend a week finding every old thread I ever posted in so I could unfollow them, OR, you could spend a minute figuring out a thread's age and whether or not it's okay to raise it from the dead.