Hybrids

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
So, what are all the kinds of hybrids currently canonically possible, and what do they look like? I know there's a few canon hybrids, like Kaede, and I know a few of the details, but I don't know all of them. Like, for example, what might a Human/Zil hybrid look like?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think you dshould just look over all Sumtosaur TiTS section list of npc to see where are menationed their are hybrids. Asdie Kaede for sture few more npc we meet are hybrids. Like Seandra, Revi...(ugh that myr/nyrea npc on Myrellion), possible Briha children (if PC wasn't ant-morph at this time :p ). Well Keely from Mhen'ga I think should loosely fit here too since she not born but modded herself into bunny-zil mix.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I think you dshould just look over all Sumtosaur TiTS section list of npc to see where are menationed their are hybrids. Asdie Kaede for sture few more npc we meet are hybrids. Like Seandra, Revi...(ugh that myr/nyrea npc on Myrellion), possible Briha children (if PC wasn't ant-morph at this time :p ). Well Keely from Mhen'ga I think should loosely fit here too since she not born but modded herself into bunny-zil mix.

Renvra is pretty neat. Red Myr venom as cum is just... *brain explodes*. Also, I think Kelly is still listed as just a laquine. Kind like how the player can get a few different mods and still be a half-breed or human. Kinda like that.

As for other hybrids in game... do we have an Orange Myr character yet? Like, after McAlister's research finishes and we have the Orange Pill, does anyone actually take it and become an Orange Myr? Or has nothing been done with that?

Beyond that, the wiki says Shade's daughter, Astra, is a hybrid (undisclosed father). Other than that... doesn't look like it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
As for other hybrids in game... do we have an Orange Myr character yet? Like, after McAlister's research finishes and we have the Orange Pill, does anyone actually take it and become an Orange Myr? Or has nothing been done with that?

Juro tells you a story about a red myr officer and her hybrid daughter seeking refuge from persecution when you bring him the chip with the Orange Pill research data, to try and dissuade you from seeing that hybridization as the solution for Myrrelion problems.

Beyond that, the wiki says Shade's daughter, Astra, is a hybrid (undisclosed father).

If you explore Shade content or lurk around the forum, it won't be too hard to find out what puppy had actually knocked up Shade.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Beyond that, the wiki says Shade's daughter, Astra, is a hybrid (undisclosed father). 

Actually, her father is pretty much known at this point and is mentioned by Shade (especially if you do KaraQuest2 while she is still on Myrellion)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
YEah when we meantion only meantioned ingame hybrids it's even more as meantioned that orange myr child (thou that child of red and gold myr which are both ants species so...it could not count as propoer two species hybrid).

@Owens Nope noone yet per ingame canon yet took Orange Pill to became orange myr unless you count PC, which is already by most cases mix of species for most of the cases.