[Humor] Rock is OP, pls nerf

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It cracks me up that if you don't find a weapon you just have a rock. Enemy crab? Throw rock. Angry mercenary in a bar? Throw rock. Caught off guard by a space captain in power armour? Believe in the power of rock.

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
It cracks me up that if you don't find a weapon you just have a rock. Enemy crab? Throw rock? Angry mercenary in a bar? Throw rock. Caught off guard by a space captain in power armour? Believe in the power of rock.

I like how, in the game's wiki, your fists are actually weapons, but the game forces you to use a rock. Seriously? I can't just beat my opponent into submission with some good ol' brawling?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Also, when did Lash become so susceptible to stun? It's been a while since I needed money so I was honestly surprised that my ranged merc polished him off with nothing but headbutt and rapid fire.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't nerf rock, buff Lash.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
What's that feeling you get when you scoured the galaxy to find the most powerful weapons to nearly take out lash in a couple hits and fail twice, but then you see another person kick his ass with a fucking rock? I gotta try fighting lash again, I haven't fought him in a long ass time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I would love to be able to use your fists, or have Mechanical Fist(s) as a weapon like Saendra. Plus, as a melee Tech, lightning punch.
Better yet, let's stick claws on the power fists and make them Lightning Claws!

What's that feeling you get when you scoured the galaxy to find the most powerful weapons to nearly take out lash in a couple hits and fail twice, but then you see another person kick his ass with a fucking rock? I gotta try fighting lash again, I haven't fought him in a long ass time.
"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein.
See, even he knew that Rock totally beats laser.