Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wow, you can't even gay in the town.

Wow Hugs.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Alright, so while I'm making this larger more complicated/sexy drider encounter I decided to make this little level 1 wolf pack combat encounter real quick, if anyone wants to take a peek.

Feral Wolf Encounter

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Neet. May I use that encounter as a template for writing my own encounters? At least the combat bits, since the wolf prooobably won't have any sex stuff in it, being banned and all

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Neet. May I use that encounter as a template for writing my own encounters? At least the combat bits, since the wolf prooobably won't have any sex stuff in it, being banned and all

Sure, might want to wait til' it's accepted, though.

Reactions: Raindrops

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Alright, I'm working on a few things now.

I now have a couple codices in the works for Driders and Satyrs.

Along with that and the drider encounter I know have a friendly satyrs in the works, involving partying, transformative wine, and some satyr siblings!

I also have a neat summoner encounter that involves a girly half-lupine guy and some earth elementals.

You can find the links to all of these things in the main post.

Reactions: Zavos

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
a girly half-lupine guy
:gizz:

I have my hunches this may be similar to an idea I've been kicking around. Totally looking forward to seeing it and seeing how similar they are. Could be neat to foil my lad around yours or change course if they're very alike.

The other two things sound interesting too, though. Totally not focused only on the girly boi.

Reactions: Zavos

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
Is level 2 an ok level for driders to be? I know in CoC Driders were upwards of level 10, so I was kind of expecting them to be level 6 or higher given what I read of the class levels. If they're intended to be in the starting forest I can see why they'd be lower level but I still feel that a monster of this caliber should be stronger. I really like the content, the power level was the only thing I thought was questionable.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I had the same thought. Driders just don't seem like wimpy starting level monsters to me.
you have to take into account the party and the possible lvl ceiling. Proper usage of stats, perks and skills can make even tough enemies go down like wimps.

Though considering CoC's driders where lvl 13 and Driders in high fantasies are considered tough, even for groups of relatively powerful individuals.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
you have to take into account the party and the possible lvl ceiling

That's what we're saying. Hugs has his Driders statted for a starting zone, but we feel like Driders should be a much more dangerous monster. I'd suggest level 6 or 7 if the level cap is 10.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
That's what we're saying. Hugs has his Driders statted for a starting zone, but we feel like Driders should be a much more dangerous monster. I'd suggest level 6 or 7 if the level cap is 10.
ough considering CoC's driders where lvl 13 and Driders in high fantasies are considered tough, even for groups of relatively powerful individuals
Please read the entire message, I was agreeing with you after considering there previous known usage in games and books.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Need to work together on an expack so he can do butt stuff with Sugo

:ghost:

(Two trappy bois already, oh mai)

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I don't see Sugo in the list of things you've written? @Savin said you wrote him but I don't see him here.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hello, just wanted to say I’m not dead.

I left the FenCo community a while ago, the forums and the discord, because it wasn’t good for my mental health problems, and I’ve been doing a lot better since I left, but obviously leaving causes some communication issues.

I don’t plan on returning to the community, so if you have any questions about my characters or content, please direct them towards my friend @Night Trap so he can relay them to me. Your questions might not be answered otherwise.

I recently finished a fairly large chunk of writing for CoC2, and as far as I know it’s currently being coded by a fan coder. I do plan on writing more for CoC2, but it won’t be nearly as much compared to what I wrote for TiTS, and chances are it will be a lot slower.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you all enjoy the things I write for CoC2 in the future.

OneBucPerson

Mar 19, 2018
Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough time, kudos to you for taking care of yourself and not ignoring it. Hope if someday down the road you're feeling up to it you might be open to do commissions. You're a fantastic writer and I'd love to pay you for some content :D

Last edited: