[HTML][Complete] Karen's Secret v1.0

goddamusername

Dec 28, 2017
Summary: You take the role of a man in his late twenties/early thirties, who is head-over-heels in love with Karen. After a blissful eight months together, you are ready to propose to her. One day, however, you stumble upon a secret she had kept hidden from you. Your choices will determine how the secret affects you, your perception of Karen and the state of your relationship from now on.

Tags: Swinging, Threesomes, Foursomes, Open relationships, Feet, Anal, Light domination, Bisexuality (both genders), Cuckolding, Cuckqueaning

Link to online version at chyoa.com is here.

Link to the MEGA download for the offline version is here.

This is a 70,000 word CYOA written using Twine with the SugarCube format. I would recommend getting the Twine version from MEGA as the story has a better presentation in that format.
There are 7 endings (five of which have two variants each) in total. The story primarily focuses on the relationship between you and Karen and how it finally evolves with your choices - so there is no "right" order of choices for the player to guess.

I'd be glad to hear any suggestions or criticisms. You can contact me here, on reddit or on chyoa.com (I have the same userID there as well).