How to use taur gear on dryad.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
For some reason, I'm having a lot of trouble getting this scene. Can anyone help me out, here?

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
You don't use Taur gear on the dryad, it also won't show up until:

You have to complete Myrellion and obtain the probe there. After you get to your ship you'll receive a message about it being sold or sent back or something as well as the coordinates to Zhen Shi (I forget the name).

Once you arrive be prepared for a big fight against an Urbolg, but once you've defeated him, his shop opens up and you'll see an option to ask about Taur equipment lying around. Soon as you ask, it's auto-installed on your ship and you don't do anything further.

Fly back to Mhen'ga and look for the dryad, an option should now be available to 'come with' or 'join up' or something like that.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You don't use Taur gear on the dryad, it also won't show up until:

You have to complete Myrellion and obtain the probe there. After you get to your ship you'll receive a message about it being sold or sent back or something as well as the coordinates to Zhen Shi (I forget the name).

Once you arrive be prepared for a big fight against an Urbolg, but once you've defeated him, his shop opens up and you'll see an option to ask about Taur equipment lying around. Soon as you ask, it's auto-installed on your ship and you don't do anything further.

Fly back to Mhen'ga and look for the dryad, an option should now be available to 'come with' or 'join up' or something like that.
I have the gear. The option to activate the scene in which it is used just wont appear! I even tried using debug to force it, and no luck!

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
The changelog in one of the patches said that you can bring her onto your ship and strap her in. I've also had several people confirm that they've seen the scene.
"Astute observers will notice that Urbolg now has a pile of spare ‘taur equipment. Pick it up, and maybe you can convince Mhen’ga’s Dryad to bang out her frustrations onboard."
"New Follower: Dryad"

Those are the changelogs about the dryad, neither mentions using any of the equipment on her.
I've read the gdoc for her expansion, and even dug a bit in the public sorce code. There aren't any scenes that make use of the equipment. It's just used to convince her to join you on your ship.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
"Astute observers will notice that Urbolg now has a pile of spare ‘taur equipment. Pick it up, and maybe you can convince Mhen’ga’s Dryad to bang out her frustrations onboard."
"New Follower: Dryad"

Those are the changelogs about the dryad, neither mentions using any of the equipment on her.
I've read the gdoc for her expansion, and even dug a bit in the public sorce code. There aren't any scenes that make use of the equipment. It's just used to convince her to join you on your ship.
oh. ok. thanks, fam