how to use image pack?

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
what flash player do you require to us the TiTs image pack.
if someone can link me one that works for them.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Stand Alone Flash Player.

I'll edit in the link in a sec, I'm searching for it and uh... looking at... uh... stuff.

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Dl the Flash Player projector ONLY. The debugger will probably slow your computer down unless you're got cutting edge laser powered water cooled rig. :B

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
You're welcome!

Depends on your tastes...
we on a forum for TiTs and CoC so taste is a very wide array of thing. as long as it's not involving, well shit, piss and dismemberment it's good.unless you are a bit weird.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'll PM you then. For all I know you've already seen it.

Wregax

Sep 30, 2020
I'll PM you then. For all I know you've already seen it.

Follow-up question: what version of the game is the image-pack version? Is it listed in the PLAY tab on Fenoxo's blog, The "Dowload SWF (Requires Separate Player)" version? Or a version found in the changelog-gy stuff when scrolling down in hte PLAY tab? I'm returning to the game after a long time, and I would prefer the option with more images, as that really improved my playthrough of COC.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, it should say "Image pack" within an update on the blog page.

Wregax

Sep 30, 2020
That depends on whether you are a backer or not. Usually the backer version has an image pack version as well (which can be found on whichever site you chose to back the game under). The public version is generally posted in the blog which will contain a link to a mega.nz download. As of this post, this is where you will find the current public patch along with its image pack.

Didn't know the image pack of up-to-date builds were backer only, should have seen that coming really. Thanks for pointing me to the public build!