How To Upgrade Ship?

MikeWrenn

Sep 1, 2022
This is probably going to sleep like a dumb question, but I don't know how to upgrade your ship anymore. I remember before I can go to Vahn, Dockmaster on Tarkus, etc and they would do it for you. But now, that option is not there. I haven't needed to upgrade my ship in this game for like a year or 2, but now I am needed to.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Vahn: Ship Guns, Ship Gadgets.
Dockmaster: Ship Weapons, Ship Upgrades.
Synphia: Gadgets, Upgrades.

What version are you on?

MikeWrenn

Sep 1, 2022
Vahn: Ship Guns, Ship Gadgets.
Dockmaster: Ship Weapons, Ship Upgrades.
Synphia: Gadgets, Upgrades.

What version are you on?
I'm on version 0.9.060 for Android. The last time I upgraded my ship, there used to be on option to switch the parts, not anymore. All I can do is buy ship weapons and ship upgrades and afterwards, when getting into a ship battle, the old parts are still there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522-073825_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-073825_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 5

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know how it is on Android, but on PC, there's an option to switch to a Sell menu at the top of the Shop screen. The same as selling to any other merchant.

MikeWrenn

Sep 1, 2022
I don't know how it is on Android, but on PC, there's an option to switch to a Sell menu at the top of the Shop screen. The same as selling to any other merchant.
What I am trying to say is I bought upgrades for my ship and all I can do is sell them. I don't know how to install them on my ship.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
As far as I know, there's no equip menu for ship parts. You have to sell what's already equipped, first. Then you buy and they are equipped automatically.