How to undo Sterility perk?

Tentopo

Jan 24, 2017
So my character did end up getting pregnant naturally, even though I took a sterility perk. How can I just undo the perk completely?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You have to nix all your cooches which you can't do if you have a true pregnancy until it's run it's course.

Reactions: CloudStriker

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Fertite + can also remove the sterile perks.
Obly if it is caused by Sterilex.
So my character did end up getting pregnant naturally, even though I took a sterility perk. How can I just undo the perk completely?
What type of pregnancy is it? Because if you had an egg inserted into you that has nothing to do with you being able to conceive.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Only if it is caused by Sterilex
Oh yeah. I forgot that there's a sterile starter perk now. In that case only the method Karretch describe works I believe.
Maybe we should suggest to make Fertite + remove that perk too?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Starter perks are supposed to be a bit more permanent/special. Though I never really agreed with the addition of the sterile perk; that seems to go against everything Victor was trying to achieve. It makes no sense that he'd choose that when he expects Steele Jr. to pop out so many kids that they'd need a full time nursery.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I honestly wish the game intro had been framed less as mods Victor choosing for Steele at birth but rather mods Steel chose for themselves at key points of their life/ growing up. Stuff like sterility could have been chosen as an 18 birthday present/ mod for example. Details about body shape could have perhaps been chosen at around starting the age of puberty. Thus giving teenage Steel a say in how their puberty ran it's course. Cause as it stands it just feels sorta weird having your dad making decisions whether or not to make you a trap, herm, or shemale at birth. Or setting your future fertility/virility levels.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The whole opening is a shit-show of weird, over-controlling daddy issues. But please, drop this. We've had too much talk about it before with someone in near hysteria.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I don't know, that kind of sounds interesting. It reminds me of the Fallout 3 intro where you're playing as a kid. And it does sound feasible. If Steele Sr. was more invested in Steele Jr.'s life, even if it was a simple "hey kiddo here's a present" that might make him feel more like a fatherly figure. Unless the person that was hysterical to the point of banning people was Fenoxo himself. Then, there's nothing we can do.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I didn't say "banning", just that it's a topic that's been brought up before to no effect over the course of many pages in multiple threads. Drop it or go and completely rework the beginning yourself, this topic needs not to be brought up again.

Jan 16, 2017
Starter perks are supposed to be a bit more permanent/special. Though I never really agreed with the addition of the sterile perk; that seems to go against everything Victor was trying to achieve. It makes no sense that he'd choose that when he expects Steele Jr. to pop out so many kids that they'd need a full time nursery.
Everything seemed to be framed as if Victor was going to leave it to Steele Jr's own discretion though. Regaining fertility is also so plausible that the nursery can just be interpreted as an emergency asset. There's no need to equate its availability with Victor's intentions. Either way, it's still a complete waste of a perk considering it can be gained using items later on.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Sterility doesn't affect parasitic pregnancies, though. The nursery was set up partly for that, that is if in some way despite sterility/infertility you end up having children they will be cared for.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Either way, it's still a complete waste of a perk considering it can be gained using items later on.
Same as with most of the sexual starter perks, really. Plus, as was mentioned above, the starter version can't be overridden and span for the entirety of the game, regardless of any mods taken, TFs from other sources undergone, or changes to the anatomy of PC's nether regions. It's supposed to be the player's meta statement that they don't want no pregshit in this character's run.

What I would like to see is a super-effective fertility/virility enhancing station for the Nursery that, on top of being a nice thematic thing, would be able to override even said starter perk, so that if the player will change their stance on pregnancy content, they could do so without starting over or editing their save.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Same as with most of the sexual starter perks, really.

Hey now, I would say the incubator is a unique enough starter trait that can't be gained through normal play. Nothing else in the game chops pregnancy time in half (until that fabled fertility upgrade to the nursury gets added in the distant future), but yeah the other sex perks for starters are kinda meh.

Tentopo

Jan 24, 2017
You have to nix all your cooches which you can't do if you have a true pregnancy until it's run it's course.

As in remove my vagina(s), and then re-add them? That'll work?

What's the easiest/cheapest way to do that?

Obly if it is caused by Sterilex.

What type of pregnancy is it? Because if you had an egg inserted into you that has nothing to do with you being able to conceive.

Nah mate, had a couple of Milodan pups. Natural conception.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
As in remove my vagina(s), and then re-add them? That'll work?

What's the easiest/cheapest way to do that?

Visit Dr. Lash, you can have him remove all your sex organs for a mere 1000 credits. Though note he'll also remove your tits and dicks if you have them. Unless you go for the more expensive options he has to remove specific stuff.

Tentopo

Jan 24, 2017
Visit Dr. Lash, you can have him remove all your sex organs for a mere 1000 credits. Though note he'll also remove your tits and dicks if you have them. Unless you go for the more expensive options he has to remove specific stuff.

How do you get the vag back? Can you get the breasts back too?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How do you get the vag back? Can you get the breasts back too?
Pussyblossom/bloom lets you grow a vag easily.
And ofcourse you can get breasts back. Lots of TFs in the game give breasts.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
In case anyone glossed over what I said earlier, Lash will not remove vaginas if you are pregnant.

Tentopo

Jan 24, 2017

THIS DID NOT WORK. Sadly. Took a fertility enhancer afterwards and it just said it can't do anything to affect your permanent infertility. Is there really no way to change your mind? A sterilex pill is cheap too...I've put way too much time into this to just start over. =s

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
THIS DID NOT WORK. Sadly. Took a fertility enhancer afterwards and it just said it can't do anything to affect your permanent infertility. Is there really no way to change your mind? A sterilex pill is cheap too...I've put way too much time into this to just start over. =s
If you pick the infertile starter perk, it's permanent, nothing can reverse it, because that's how it was written to work. It's meant to be permanent infertility.
The only way to reverse sterility is if you had gotten it from Sterilex itself, because the 'firing blanks' and 'sterile' perks are meant to be semi-permanent ways of preventing some preg shit in a player's run regarding both male PCs (In this case, impregnating the few female NPCs that allow it, not counting eggnancies on you), or Female PCs regarding live births (Again, Not counting eggnancies.) If you got sterile from sterilix, THEN fertite+ can reverse it, there's even a Priapin Medipen now that allows a temporary reversal if you want it to be short term and then go back to sterile after a certain ingame timeframe (The medipen overrides Sterilex overdose and lasts 24 hours before your back to semi-infertility). otherwise nope.

So yeah, if you picked the perk from the very beginning? You're stuck with it unless you save-edit it out for something else.

Last edited:

Tentopo

Jan 24, 2017
If you pick the infertile starter perk, it's permanent, nothing can reverse it, because that's how it was written to work. It's meant to be permanent infertility.
The only way to reverse sterility is if you had gotten it from Sterilex itself, because the 'firing blanks' and 'sterile' perks are meant to be semi-permanent ways of preventing some preg shit in a player's run regarding both male PCs (In this case, impregnating the few female NPCs that allow it, not counting eggnancies on you), or Female PCs regarding live births (Again, Not counting eggnancies.) If you got sterile from sterilix, THEN fertite+ can reverse it, there's even a Priapin Medipen now that allows a temporary reversal if you want it to be short term and then go back to sterile after a certain ingame timeframe (The medipen overrides Sterilex overdose and lasts 24 hours before your back to semi-infertility). otherwise nope.

So yeah, if you picked the perk from the very beginning? You're stuck with it unless you save-edit it out for something else.

How do I save-edit it out for something else?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016