How to start "bitchening" sera?

SomeGuy

Feb 10, 2017
You sell stuff to Sera until she refuses to buy it anymore.
Then you visit "Sentient Acquisitions" on the upper right part of Tavros and buy her.

for some reason I can't find this? I've looked on every floor of Tavros, entered every store and gone through dialogue options looking for it and can't figure it out. Is there a pre-requisite other than selling stuff to her until she refuses to buy? I'm playing version 0.7.18 if that changes anything

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
for some reason I can't find this? I've looked on every floor of Tavros, entered every store and gone through dialogue options looking for it and can't figure it out. Is there a pre-requisite other than selling stuff to her until she refuses to buy? I'm playing version 0.7.18 if that changes anything
This is for the latest version of the game, which you can get if you are a backer. Or you can wait untill the start of the next month for this.

Reactions: SomeGuy

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Sera sure sucks at business, carelessly buying herself into bankruptcy and slavery like that.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Doesn't even need to be her buying things from you, just Steele not buying anything for a week from her will do the trick

Reactions: eveoflife