How To Save on Browser Version

S

Scarlet Dawn

Hi, I'm new to this community and this is my first time playing Corruptions of Champions or at least the second version anyway. I've never played the first one. I've been kind of stuck on how to save my progress in the browser version of the game and the same goes for loading a game too. Any help regarding this would be very appreciated. In the meantime, I looked around in the menu and I noticed that I can load my game from an auto save however when i did so, it sent me to just before the first enemy encounter, even though I have progressed just after the first sex scene. I will do progress from this auto save for the time being until i get a response. Thank you in advance.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Click on the Data button in the lower right. You cannot save in certain situations -- like in a dungeon or quite possibly, the tutorial.

Autosaves trigger when you go to sleep.

S

Scarlet Dawn

Click on the Data button in the lower right. You cannot save in certain situations -- like in a dungeon or quite possibly, the tutorial.

Autosaves trigger when you go to sleep.

Oh I see, so I can't save in the tutorial then. Alright, thanks for letting me know

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Oh I see, so I can't save in the tutorial then. Alright, thanks for letting me know
You can save in the tutorial. After you bring up the save menu, you just click the save button. Also autosaves happen every 5 minutes of real time when ordinary saving would be possible. Sleeping is not required.
save.PNG

Last edited: