How to obtain a TF specific effects not included in the current alchemy system?

Ideo

May 30, 2016
So first I want to give a little context to this question. Brute Breet, without being refined, gradually increases your height, tone and thickness. I had a human warrior who I wanted to make taller but still remain human, so I used alchemy to refine BruteBeet with Mandake root so it would only affect the pc body. Turns out the resulting item only affects skin type and color. As far as I can discern, currently you can't use alchemy to obtain these specific effects (tone, height, thickness). So if you want a taller and muscular pc you have to go full orc with unrefined Brute Breet then use Root of Man (or any other TF) to change each specific body part to what you originally wanted.

The same thing happens with breasts and cocks. For example, Brute Beat can increase your breast size up to H-cup but if you refine it with Water Melon it will only change your nipple color, if instead you refine it with Turgid Mushroom it will affect your cock type but not your size.

I imagine that this was intentional so that players who wanted to obtain a particular body part wouldn't get the rest of their pc genital size altered (since you can use refined eggs to change that).

Are there however any plans to add a method to the alchemy system which allows to narrow down certain transformation effects not currently included? Or will there be new TFs in the future which provide those effects
separately?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
For core racial TFs, there are some "less-defining" effects that you can only get through consuming the raw. Height would be included in body for any non-racial TFs, or if there was a racial TF for giants or something. The reasoning is that these raw-only characteristics aren't blanket across the race, but are more of an "average" for the race.

There will likely be a TF that eventually has tallness boost as refined effect.