How to marry Brint?

LucianErebus

Jan 15, 2023
So hey everyone, long time no see. As well as a Happy New Years.

I just got back into playing a bit of Coc2 again, and from what I saw from he backlogs is that I can marry Brint? The question is, "How do I marry Him?"

I would say I'm pretty far off already. But I'll put my save as an attachment.

Attachments

• CoC2_Lucian_650.coc2
    64.5 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Zombabe

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You need to advance the Brihaus content to the point that you've done all of Rina and Cassia's initial content and unlocked the repeatable content (which you haven't done yet; keep doing Rina's Training option until you get a choice of what sort of relationship you want to have with her, then Cassia's initial scene will proc on your next visit) and you need to have fucked Brint 20+ times (which based on a check of your save flags you also haven't done yet). Once you meet both those conditions, you'll get an option in Brint's menu when at Brihaus that will start the marriage process.

Last edited:

LucianErebus

Jan 15, 2023
You need to advance the Brihaus content to the point that you've done all of Rina and Cassia's initial content and unlocked the repeatable content (which you haven't done yet; keep doing Rina's Training option until you get a choice of what sort of relationship you want to have with her, then Cassia's initial scene will proc on your next visit) and you need to have fucked Brint 20+ times (which based on a check of your save flags you also haven't done yet). Once you meet both those conditions, you'll get an option in Brint's menu when at Brihaus that will start the marriage process.
I should reiterate... Do I need to fuck Brint's mom? Since As of right now, I'm trying to fuck brint 20+ times, I got something saying how "If I keep this up, I might end up marrying you" or something like that, got to Rina's content of training option. That's also a part I'm struggling with.

So basically do I need to fuck both Rina and Brint's mom, or could I keep it totally plantonic.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You don't need to have a sexual relationship with Rina or Cassia to marry Brint (though if you want the Triple Moo Marriage with Brienne, you obviously do) but you can if you want to; they're completely independent things. You also don't need to have seen any particular scene with Brint (like the one you mention) and it's just a matter of quantity, though since that scene does count towards the total it's not like it hurts you to have seen it either.

Rina's initial content requires you to do the Training option four times, how you resolve it is entirely up to you. Basically you'll know you've met the 'done all the initial content' requirement if you can visit Brihaus whenever you want instead of once per day.