How to Install/Download TiTS?

Krissy888

Apr 25, 2017
I've been trying for almost a year now and I can't do it :'^))))) Guess I should just explain some things firs.

I'm using a Windows 7 HP Pavilion g6 laptop. Not sure how relevant that is but whatever.

Every time I right click the link to download the game and do download it, my computer saves the file as a .swf file. When I click to open it, an unclosable tab comes up saying that the download is being set up before this program called Free Video Player (or something like that) comes up and says that something went wring. Ever single time.

What am I doing wrong? Please help ;w;

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure that's adware. Can you show a gif of it happening?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If not gif maybe try make screenshoot (or two-three) then post it here.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Do you have flash player installed on your PC? if not then you need it. Personally I used the standalone versions to play .swf games. I can't for the life of me find a download for it though to give you a link of where to get it.

Krissy888

Apr 25, 2017
Do you have flash player installed on your PC? if not then you need it. Personally I used the standalone versions to play .swf games. I can't for the life of me find a download for it though to give you a link of where to get it.

Yeah, I have Adobe Flash Player. I'm able to play TiTS and CoC on my browser just fine, just not able to download them.

Krissy888

Apr 25, 2017
^
Right click the .Swf go to default programs and see what its opening with, if the .swf doesn't have the adobe Icon change it to adobe or your broswer, something else defaulted on it

Already tried and hasn't worked. Adobe Flash Player won't come up for an option.

Krissy888

Apr 25, 2017
On windows 7 you need to tell it to browse to find flash. However uninstall that adware program as well.

Not quite sure how I do that, sorry. And I've tried uninstalling it, but it won't show up when I search for when trying to uninstall.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
okay right click the tits.swf file, next open with and choose select default program, if it isn't in your recommended programs list you need to hit the browse option and choose the program. With the stand alone flash player I keep this on my desktop so if that is what you plan on using then place the exe on your desktop and then search for it with the browse option. I think from now on it will default to opening with that program and will automatically show up in the recommended programs list.

Reactions: Krynh
K

Krynh

This just downloaded McAffee security. Still can't select Adobe Flash Player for the .swf file.
Looks like you didn't un-select the optional extras.

Just use chrome to open the flash file. It might ask you to enable flash though.

Krissy888

Apr 25, 2017
Looks like you didn't un-select the optional extras.

Just use chrome to open the flash file. It might ask you to enable flash though.

Yeah, I usually run TiTS in my browser. Thought it would be nice to get the offline version, but oh well.