How to have Brienne and Atugia both sleep with you again?

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
So I got them to sleep with me originally I had it for a few days but then figured i'd try the other options since i don't really normally so i swapped them around with the bedmates option. Then when I swapped back to Brienne after trying for many a day I never got a prompt to bring Atugia into bed again? I don't know if I just missed something somewhere or if it's a small sort of bug?

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
I was just able to trigger it by doing the threesome scene between both of them. I went to sleep with Brienne and then Atugia knocked on the door to ask to join. A requirement to trigger it might be that Atugia has to be in the party at the time.

V

Visitor

I tried here changing between companions in bedmate option, and I still get the prompt for Atugia to join in when I choose Brienne and sleep with her, sometimes it doesn't proc on the first couple of times, but in the end I always get the prompt after enough times, I guess it's RNG. And I didn't had Atugia in the party.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Oh! sorry i did get back to this and personally i found that if I swapped off of Brienne. then went and manually talked to her about sleeping together then it popped up again. finicky but it worked. But thanks for you guys taking the time either way. Good to know of alternate things for whatever the future might hold bugwise.