How to go about writing somewhat quick interactive things involving your fetish.

bootybomb

Jul 22, 2021
As it says in the title, I'm mildly sad that my fetish - lovely ladies that double as walking bombs, complete with fuses and/or timers involved - has basically no real content for it, and as such I think I want to try my hand at creating some. My main question is - how might one go about doing that, in terms of a first timer wanting to engage their creative brain, and how difficult is that from people who have tried their hand at such things?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
lovely ladies that double as walking bombs, complete with fuses and/or timers involved
How does that even work? The the women actually explode if they don't come by the time a fuse runs out/timer hits zero? And why?

As for your question, I'd suggest you start by writing a short sex scene, posting it here and asking for feedback.

bootybomb

Jul 22, 2021
How does that even work? The the women actually explode if they don't come by the time a fuse runs out/timer hits zero? And why?

As for your question, I'd suggest you start by writing a short sex scene, posting it here and asking for feedback.
That's precisely it. I like the tension of a ticking timer, or hissing fuse, that inevitable buildup to a massive orgasmic BOOM.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
That's a new one on me.

Anyway, also read through these two threads:

Reactions: Lone Wolf115