How to get the current build on a tablet...

The_Fox_Girl

Apr 6, 2020
Well, THIS is embarrassing....I am not very tech savvy and I realize I asked this before at some point, but I don't seem to have the current build. I've forgotten the steps for how to update it. Could someone please help so I can get back to adventuring?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
You should be able to download the APK file. Once you've done so, just double click it like you would anything else you downloaded

The_Fox_Girl

Apr 6, 2020
Pretend that as a millennial who grew up poor, I had limited experience with technology and therefore have no clue about the thing you just said to do. Is there a "How to update to current build for dummies" version? (^. ^; )

I should also mention that I play in browser.

Last edited:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
On the "Play" section of the blog, click "Download for Android"
When that's finished, open the file.

The_Fox_Girl

Apr 6, 2020
Nope. No such luck. Its still in 0.3.37 and unless I misread something, the current public build is 0.3.39 .
Someone told me how to clear something out in my settings before, which fixed it, but I've unfortunately forgotten how to go about doing that.
You would think there would be a troubleshooting guide on this sort of thing for us less than savvy people. I know this is all making it me sound ancient now.