How to get tentacle penis?

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
Hiya, I've been looking for info on this quite a bit on the wiki but I haven't found a way to grow tentacle penises yet, is there a way to do this?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For unmodded version of CoC only way I can recall is to have 66+ corruption when finding Corrupted Glade in forest and then picking Vines option while having cock. It will then possible with lil luck (it's randomn chance) to change cock(one of cocks) that PC have to tentacle type. For modded version in Xianxia mod Grey or White Ink items (scylla race tf items) or Mara Fruit (plant tf item) can change PC cock to tentacle type similary like corrupted glade without need to be super corrupted.

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
I guess I'll temporarily get really corrupted then and find some glades as I don't have that mod installed, thanks for the help!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Each mod is similary as unmodded game a single swf file that you use to play. But when you use mod save will be easy converted from unmodded version to mod but no longer will be possible to return to use such save to play in unmodded version.

As for corruption to make fast reducing it afterward you can visit Arian when he's in camp (he can lower corr slowly), get felp from Jojo or Gargoyle at cathedra to undergone ritual of purification.