How to Get Sylvie/Kally/Kiro scene?

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,
I tried getting this recently added event to trigger and the only clue I could gather was to Hug Sylvie until it triggers, which I did for an embarassing amount ot times but still nothing. Obviously I have Sylvie with the horsecock equipped and Kally+Kiro together fully. Can someone help out what exactly triggers this event? Since the patch I didn't get any email from any of them, could that be the trigger?

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, tried buying her shots, beers until she she became hugabble and spammed hug, nothing. Tried hugging her horny after buying some shots then spamming it nothing. Tried each of these with hugging until the point of sex to maybe trigger it as an alternative, nothing. Kinda stumped here how to get to it honestly. Is it just supposed to be in her "Get Sexy" menu as an extra option?

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, I spammed shots until the option was gone and only "get sexy" the gloryhole option and hug options were there. Tried spamming it after that, nothing. Is it only a chance on the first hug after the drink options are gone?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not familiar with the conditionals to proc the scene, but did you try when Kiro is in the bar? Can she ever not be in the bar?

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, I made a save when she is in the bar. Is there some kind of trigger that resets it? The email from KiroxKally I got but only after I went with them for the milking, before that I could rest for days and nothing happened. Also my character is not pregnant because I heard that it doesn't proc then.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, it procs when preggers. I got it, idk how, just couldn't actually do the scenes cuz aforementioned preggers and not buttslut. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
So I have to buy Sylvie shots until the Hug option pops up and hug her until sexy times or just spam Hug even after "sexy times" option becomes avaliable? Because I spammed that for 2 ingame days and nothing triggered...

Last edited:

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
So yea the trigger is the Buttslut perk.... literally nowhere where I saw this encounter mentioned this NEVER came up not even by accidental mention until now.... Thanks for the solution.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Again, no, not locked behind being not-preggers or buttslut. I got it to proc, idk how, but I'm pregnant and not a buttslut.

Unnero11

Apr 15, 2018
Well then I am honestly baffled because with 2 vastly different saves nothing happened no matter what I did but as soon as I added the buttslut (and did nothing else since loading up the saves) perk it instantly triggered on the first try with both of them.

Kaz the Goblin

Apr 19, 2018
//By QuestyRobo
//Requires Sylvie to have a horse dingus, and at least the initial meeting between Kiro and Kally done.
//Requires you to have a pussy or be a Buttslut (with the perk).
//scene triggers when you Hug Sylvie while she's drunk and DtF, if you meet the requirements.
//Adds to the end of Hug, if requirements are met
//Steele is a Horsecock Fuckpuppet

Straight from the git of Sylvie.