How to get most tags in a single phallus at the same time?

KralMeco

Aug 5, 2024
So here is the question: How do I get the most amount of cock tags in a single cock at the same time?

With Incubus Cum, I get Bushel, Prehensile, Smooth and Tapered by turning it into a tentacle cock. Then I can add Knotted with Lycantorn because it can part Knotted tag in an isolated manner without turning it into Canine cock.

I remember accidentally adding Nubby and Sheated without turning it into another type of cock. But then my dumbass ass reloaded another save and lost that one. And now I can't remember which transformative item was responsible for that change. The only thing I recall is that the item also gave a mane. So I tried all the items I could get my hands on at that stage of the game which gave Maned, Nubby and Sheated at the same time (even though in all of them the wiki states that they cannot give those tags without turning the cock into a Feline one), and every time it turned the cock feline (just as wiki said).

So where am I going wrong? What did I do right at that one time? And as the general question, how do I get most tags in a single cock at the same time?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
It sounds like there was an event that adds nubby and sheathed but I have no idea what it was. Items specifically change cock to the type and remove all tags while replacing with the ones relevant. You need to find something that adds tags, rather than changes tags. So far I think only the fuckleader scene mentioned above and canine base items (for knot). By the way, knotted peppers are better for getting knots since that's all they do. I'd love to get a sheathe though, as I went with the red tentacle dick from incubus cum with a knot for my kitsune. Since based on the description of the transformation, the tentacles can literally take whatever form they want. So I just headcanon that it looks like a prehensile fox dick that can grow to multiple dicks or consolidate to a single dick for my purposes.

If you figure out what scene gave you sheathed and nubby without changing tentacle please let us know, though.

Reactions: KralMeco