How to get icy Brint

Eciton

Feb 23, 2021
Heya guys, on my most recent playthrough I'm trying to get Brint's frost set up in the rift, but although I remember where to get it, I can't quite remember the conditions for the event. I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could refresh me.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Just gotta walk into the frost tower in the northern part of the glacial rift with brint and beat the mino ghost

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
Just gotta walk into the frost tower in the northern part of the glacial rift with brint and beat the mino ghost
  • Needs to be male Brint (Brienne gets a different outfit, shame we can't take both)
  • Remember that this is a ghost fight, make sure you and another party member has magic attacks,
-The boss fight will use the Frigid status a lot and make a lot of bashing attacks, so their attacks hurt even more. ghost hits really hard

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Eciton

Feb 23, 2021
  • Needs to be male Brint (Brienne gets a different outfit, shame we can't take both)
  • Remember that this is a ghost fight, make sure you and another party member has magic attacks,
-The boss fight will use the Frigid status a lot and make a lot of bashing attacks, so their attacks hurt even more. ghost hits really hard
Ok, thanks for the advice :D

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If your having trouble with the fight - the Black Mage ultimate has a nifty property where it does extreme damage to constructs and undead - it will one shot the boss with modest spellpower.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Too bad we can't even fight the boss at all without Brint. Game could've at least lett us fight it for generic loot instead of the Brint set.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Too bad we can't even fight the boss at all without Brint. Game could've at least lett us fight it for generic loot instead of the Brint set.
Why? You're specifically fighting the ghost to get Brint's Ice Set. Otherwise, there's not much point in going out of your way to fight it.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Why? You're specifically fighting the ghost to get Brint's Ice Set. Otherwise, there's not much point in going out of your way to fight it.
some people just want a good fight. doesn't have to be for any specific reason.

Dantalion

Mar 8, 2017
If your having trouble with the fight - the Black Mage ultimate has a nifty property where it does extreme damage to constructs and undead - it will one shot the boss with modest spellpower.
Where do we get ultimate's?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
They're unlocked automatically at Level 5. All companion Ultimates (except for Cait's Devotion) require you to take manual control of them in order to trigger them. You'll get the option to use Devotion if the Champ gets knocked out while Cait is still active, but manual control is needed if you want her to revive your other companion with it.