How to fix this (ahmri)

GiantSun

Dec 30, 2019
I just built a camp for ahmri and was interacting when the sex option says "wait" for after you complete her quest then sex or "convince" to just have sex right now. I wasn't in a rush and felt there might be some reward for doing wait rather than just now so i clicked wait and checked the wiki to see the general direction to go to continue the quest but then i find out her quest line isn't complete so there is no sex waiting for me anymore and i just softlocked it basically.

so how do i revert my decision i tried to use save editor and change the flags for ahmri to 0 but she's still there

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I just built a camp for ahmri and was interacting when the sex option says "wait" for after you complete her quest then sex or "convince" to just have sex right now. I wasn't in a rush and felt there might be some reward for doing wait rather than just now so i clicked wait and checked the wiki to see the general direction to go to continue the quest but then i find out her quest line isn't complete so there is no sex waiting for me anymore and i just softlocked it basically.

so how do i revert my decision i tried to use save editor and change the flags for ahmri to 0 but she's still there
Load an earlier save.

Reactions: Libelous