How to defeat Jael'yn?

barrett1980

Jan 25, 2019
So I've tried a couple of times now, and haven't come close to defeating Jael'yn. Is there something I've missed? A technique or item or something? I'm level 5 with 65 taint.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Lust nuke her. She and Elthara go down easy to that (You gotta beat the latter before she fireballs the fuck outta you tho)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Jael'yn be super-horny so shaking your ass at her works really well.

By the by for the future, 'I'm Level 5' tells us (almost) nothing useful regarding your setup and why you might be having trouble with a fight, it only tells us you aren't underleveled.

barrett1980

Jan 25, 2019
Lust nuke her. She and Elthara go down easy to that (You gotta beat the latter before she fireballs the fuck outta you tho)
Thanks! I didn't have the right companions, because I went back and beat her right away the first time with lust attack build.
Yeah, Jael'yn be super-horny so shaking your ass at her works really well.

By the by for the future, 'I'm Level 5' tells us (almost) nothing useful regarding your setup and why you might be having trouble with a fight, it only tells us you aren't underleveled.
Thanks for the feedback on the level reporting! I'll provide more specific info next time.