How to Beat "Nym Foe"

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
This is like my 4th post on these forums cause I really love this game but I'm too stupid to figure things out for myself...I'm only asking this cause I'm wondering if there's an easy way to beat her. Or if it just takes a lot of grinding.
cb18288c72675e120413ecffb0cea3e1.png

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
She gets bouncy because of her bust so you can surprisingly either lust beat her through teasing or do it the long way using chill pills and focus pills while beating and shooting her to make her less bouncy.

But if you're having problems with them you will have more problems with the doll maker. It's gonna fucking doll you fam

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
ya the doll maker is so much harder to fight then this one. o-o doctor badger being even worse after this if you pick certain options. shes strong.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
She gets bouncy because of her bust so you can surprisingly either lust beat her through teasing or do it the long way using chill pills and focus pills while beating and shooting her to make her less bouncy.

But if you're having problems with them you will have more problems with the doll maker. It's gonna fucking doll you fam
Yeah the doll maker is much harder than nym foe. I was able to kick her ass but struggled with the doll maker several times before I beat it.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Damn, both of them are so easy if you pay attention. Nym-Foe can be beaten with the EMP grenade, and not using melee. She just shifts her tits around to absorb the impacts. The Doll Maker can be beaten with the EMP grenade, and not using ranged, as it tends to miss most of the time. For both, start off with the grenade, then do your other attack while they're stunned. Rinse and repeat, until they're defeated.

B.Bill

May 28, 2018
Not Earth
How to beat Nym Foe?

Just whip out your dick and slap her across the face. Works for me!

How to beat Doll Maker?

I dunno. I just brute forced that loser. I guess you can use emps.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
WELL, might as well go to the comission section and ask for a slutty toaster now since there is something called arousal software, if I can't have my steele hump a toaster till the bagels or toaster strudel pop out and have Anno or Shekka walk in and question what's wrong with me, then this game ain't worth continuing in.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
WELL, might as well go to the comission section and ask for a slutty toaster now since there is something called arousal software, if I can't have my steele hump a toaster till the bagels or toaster strudel pop out and have Anno or Shekka walk in and question what's wrong with me, then this game ain't worth continuing in.
I want Shekka to walk in first, Steele to convince her to double-team the toaster with them, then for Anno to walk in.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I want Shekka to walk in first, Steele to convince her to double-team the toaster with them, then for Anno to walk in.

tumblr_o6p251q9Zq1ufq0ayo1_500.jpg

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Then the varmint stares at everyone and wonders why toaster humping is okay and we lose a Bit of our humanity.

TFMaster

Why not an evil toaster that wants to take over the world with the power of toast instead?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I see someone plays fallout new Vegas.

I get the feeling that Dragon queen will sooner or later make another thread talking about how to take down something else or get something else from somewhere.

So meanwhile let's talk about making a brothel that has toasters and toast for the girls.

B.Bill

May 28, 2018
Not Earth
H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶r̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶?̶
If we're gonna get a toaster, please let it be similar to the one from Fallout New Vegas.

I just want to see what happens if you stick your dick in it. Does it super-heat it or fucking fries it off?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
If we gona fuck toaster, can we also get some red robes to do it properly?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶r̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶?̶
If we're gonna get a toaster, please let it be similar to the one from Fallout New Vegas.

I just want to see what happens if you stick your dick in it. Does it super-heat it or fucking fries it off?

I'm too blame for it, and more than likely if it's not synthetic then it's gonna be fried off, synthetic probably gives you a 1000 degree hot dick to test out on sex bots and others.