How to be naked?

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Is there a way to be naked? Even with the save editor I can't seem to find a way to take off all my clothes. The closest I can get is with the Scandalously Seductive Armor, which strips off my Comfortable Clothes after it activates (but leaves my underwear on). I've even tried searching for various flag values in the Raw Data, but no luck.

Is there something I'm overlooking?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Try CoC Xianthia or Revamp. X is based off of R and has some issues with grammar with the content that it adds but I kinda prefer it. I know at least one of them allows you to unequip things, including everything you're wearing. You'll even have more content to enjoy.

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Try CoC Xianthia or Revamp. X is based off of R and has some issues with grammar with the content that it adds but I kinda prefer it. I know at least one of them allows you to unequip things, including everything you're wearing. You'll even have more content to enjoy.
This is the first time I've heard of those. I see CoC 2 is out (though it looks kind of new, and the wiki seems only partially fleshed out), but I don't see where those variants are located. Could you direct me where to find them? Thanks.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
This is the first time I've heard of those. I see CoC 2 is out (though it looks kind of new, and the wiki seems only partially fleshed out), but I don't see where those variants are located. Could you direct me where to find them? Thanks.
Both lead to Github. Should be easy to find the link to download their respective swf once there.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coc-xianxia-mod-0-8l-for-coc-1-0-2.2346/page-137
Latest link in that page is labeled as "red envolope". Usually it looks like an actual link but I think this has to do with new-years so they named it like that.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coc-revamp-mod-v1-4-15-for-coc-1-0-2.3/
This one has a handy download button on the first page.