How to access the shower scene on NT?

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Title

I've been trying many times with many different PCs to see if i can get it, with no sucess on any of them. I tried the wiki but it doesn't say anything about it either. Any help?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Title

I've been trying many times with many different PCs to see if i can get it, with no sucess on any of them. I tried the wiki but it doesn't say anything about it either. Any help?
You mean the Carrie/Cora one?
If that's the case, you need pheromones on your character, this can be gotten from the 'Pheromone Cloud' perk, you can also get access through wearing Allure on your character, which allows you to access the scene without getting treated.
Oh, and you need a dick.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Jan 16, 2017
All of Carrie's sex scenes require that Steele have a penis.

Available sex scenes:

• Blowjob - Carrie gives Steele "an off-peak special". She enlists her sister, Cora, if Steele either has a large penis or more than one.
    • Has Penis
    • Is emitting pheromones (such as having the "Pheromone Cloud" perk, or wearing the Allure body spray)
    • Between the hours of 17:00 and 09:00
  • A Shower - If Steele ever meets Cora, she will appear at the milker to see her sister from time to time, and will ask if Steele fancies a shower with them. A cowmazon and faux-cow couple can further make it a fivesome at the shower block, if Steele invites them.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Not really the twins one, i mean the one in the gym. Sorry, forgot to specify that

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Not really the twins one, i mean the one in the gym. Sorry, forgot to specify that
You mean Busky? If you have talked to him in his shop, you can find him in the gym in afterhours (after 5 or 7). He is only interested in male characters though.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You mean Busky? If you have talked to him in his shop, you can find him in the gym in afterhours (after 5 or 7). He is only interested in male characters though.
I'm pretty positive they actually mean the one that was just implemented along with Mrs. Reasner. the one the author of the Ten Ton Gym recently wrote.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
From what I read in the doc Slab Bulkhead posted of it, you have to have more than 33% exhibitionism and a cock between your legs.

...you're a backer, right?