How to access debug wand on mobile? (CoC UEE)

AlphaBoy96

Dec 3, 2019
After playing the UEE mod for CoC on pc and using the debug cheat menu I am stuck here wondering how to access it or get the debug wand on the mobile version. It just helps make it so I can make each save different, so, hopefully someone has an answer...

Dragviser427

Mar 12, 2018
After playing the UEE mod for CoC on pc and using the debug cheat menu I am stuck here wondering how to access it or get the debug wand on the mobile version. It just helps make it so I can make each save different, so, hopefully someone has an answer...
Unfortunately, the only way you can get the wand is by save editing. In the items section of the CoC Editor, find the wand under misc, then place it in either your pockets or chests, up to five at a time.

AlphaBoy96

Dec 3, 2019
Unfortunately, the only way you can get the wand is by save editing. In the items section of the CoC Editor, find the wand under misc, then place it in either your pockets or chests, up to five at a time.

Is there a way to get the save editor for mobile or do I need to do some weird stuff on my pc? Thank you by the way, I just need to know if the editor has an android equivalent too :)

Silvaras

Jun 16, 2020
Well i found a very easy method. Install hacker's keyboard, make sure it's activated, switch to it and make sure you have it as a permanent notification and type in debug with the hacker's keyboard to access the debug menu.