how the heck do i get out of the forest or find the orcs

tiffanyhm

Nov 7, 2018
NO seriously i keep getting lost and keep only fighting wolves and the plant things i cant get ANYWHERE i'm not making money i keep beating same enemies i keep not finding paths to anywhere, help

tiffanyhm

Nov 7, 2018
seriously this is literally unplayable i keep NOT finding paths, i keep getting same fights as is i cant play this game, cause i am getting nowhere is there a map or something some way of showing me where i need to go because as is this isn't worth playing

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
seriously this is literally unplayable i keep NOT finding paths, i keep getting same fights as is i cant play this game, cause i am getting nowhere is there a map or something some way of showing me where i need to go because as is this isn't worth playing
calm down just head back the way you came ,remember that CoC2 is basically a tech demo a this point

tiffanyhm

Nov 7, 2018
calm down just head back the way you came ,remember that CoC2 is basically a tech demo a this point
but that only leads back to town, i literaly get nowhere no matter which way i go, and explore keeps giving me the same battles and options, even when a new path is visible its like 20 fights before i get the path, ive leveled 3 times just from wolves and the plant girls and still have no gold, is there a map of where i'm supposed to go to do the quests or anything because i'm stuck getting nowhere

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
but that only leads back to town, i literaly get nowhere no matter which way i go, and explore keeps giving me the same battles and options, even when a new path is visible its like 20 fights before i get the path, ive leveled 3 times just from wolves and the plant girls and still have no gold, is there a map of where i'm supposed to go to do the quests or anything because i'm stuck getting nowhere
theres literally no where else to go but the forest, town and the foot hills, as i said the game is still in a tech demo stage

tiffanyhm

Nov 7, 2018
theres literally no where else to go but the forest, town and the foot hills, as i said the game is still in a tech demo stage
i cant even make it to the foot hills, it would be nice to get some different enemies, or at least find the orc camp, or something, feel like i'm getting literally nowhere, like i havent even gotten any money yet

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
i cant even make it to the foot hills, it would be nice to get some different enemies, or at least find the orc camp, or something, feel like i'm getting literally nowhere, like i havent even gotten any money yet
to get to the foot hills you have to go back to town and the orc camp hasnt been added yet

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
In addition to what has been said, you can press "m" to get a larger map as a background to the text. Not that it'll help in finding the foothills if you don't go back to town.

Reactions: rotundity

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The foothills are found by exiting EAST of town, not through the forest. That area has four more enemies.

Reactions: Raskputin