How soft is too soft? [Belly thread].

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
I've been seeing this alot on the internet lately. It is becoming more common to see characters who don't have the usual "fit" figure, and instead have either soft bellies or muffin tops. It is especially common if you look like "curvy" characters in search boxes on certain sites. I learned that the hard way.

Personally, I'm not a fan of it (since they remind me how I need to tone up) but I know there is a huge audience for this body type. I'm curious on how people in the forum think about this.

Tl;Dr: If you like your characters with a little stomach/cushion to them; Where is your limit? Is it just a little chub, something moderate, or something close to being a "hyper belly?"

Secondary question: How fit or soft is your PC in either TiTs or CoC.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Personally, I like just a little chub on them to make the mandatory titanic boobs and booty a bit more fitting, but only when said T and A are IMMENSLY huge, like so...

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23520372/

Though that's a bit situational. In most circumstances, I prefer my babes, PC included, to be a bit more trim in the gut area.

As for muscles, I don't really care about them, though they can actually be a bit of a turn off for me if they're SUPER prominent, as seen here...

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22315203/

P.S: Neither the art nor the characters are mine.

Last edited:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Same here!

I am willing to work with a little chub if the breasts and butt are huge in comparison. Normally, my Steele would be trim and that be it. I did recently make my Steele get an Amazon body (I wanted the Amazona Tea perks!) but I lowered her tone to 0 to avoid hyper muscular territory.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
a) Overall, I like chubness and pudgy bellies. One could even say that fat worship (be it for a "decadently overweight" archetype or a "teddy bear" one) could be a kink of mine, with or without lewdness. But I'm not into hyper anything, or those works that mistake inflation with fatness.

b) However, it's not something I like to use in my main characters, being action people and whatnot. My secondary Steele has a muffin top as well as a huggly build and I enjoyed stuffing my Champions with those special cakes every now and then, but that's all.

Important note: I dislike huge breasts/waist/hips. I may be okay with squeezable rears and thighs. I'm more than okay with moobs, doughy paunches and flabby arms.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
a) Important note: I dislike huge breasts/waist/hips. I may be okay with squeezable rears and thighs. I'm more than okay with moobs, doughy paunches and flabby arms.

Neat! So, in other words, you're into characters and body builts that have the chubbiness/pudginess as the center point? They can have squeezable rears and thighs, but as long the pudge can be seen?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
More or less, yep. I wanted to add pics to my message, but I couldn't because I was too busy to browse through the interwebs and my own stash. I will add some as soon as I can.

here are some examples of my belly tastes scale:

Last edited:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Okay and take your time on the pictures. It really help out in seeing the various tastes in the thread.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
How does Woider like his girls?

190.gif

Kinda like http://68.media.tumblr.com/d7c4ece6362929bcd3f916b24fd8f3e0/tumblr_ohsdanzELT1r7h611o5_1280.jpg or http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/u/uthstar01/145297/uthstar01-145297-Snow_Poses.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one shares in my love of thick /fit/ girls.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
InCase is pretty famous.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I can go for a little squish on a girl with like D to E-cup breasts so she looks maternal and cuddly, my limit is when you start getting rolls or folds.

My Steeles are all flat bellied, Champions too because wish fulfillment. Same as Tres pudge reminds me I need to lose mine, though SinfulWhisper's art make me at least feel less gross whilst I'm losing the weight.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Same as Tres pudge reminds me I need to lose mine, though SinfulWhisper's art make me at least feel less gross whilst I'm losing the weight.

I thought I was the only one that felt like that. No matter how much I like the art, I still feel bad for being pudgy myself. Can you post a couple of pictures of SinfulWhisper's art? Hopefully I'll find some pudge art that doesn't make me feel lazy.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
1459731461.sinfuldreams15_watermarked.png
1442681923.sinfuldreams15_watermarked.png
[/spolier]
1388691816.sinfuldreams15_sfw.png
1363291538.sinfuldreams15_sfw.png