How often is "hair color" used in scenes?

Cloud

Jan 20, 2020
decided to replay and use save edits, so like the title says was wondering if they use the "hair color" description in scenes and if so any idea how much there used?

I feel like at some point someone pats your ("hair type" + "hair color") but im not really sure of anything tbh its been awhile. Just dont want to end up with a poorly aligned almost paragraphed description of my char hair every were I go lol

Im sure to notice it when and if it pops up and its not to hard to change but I am a little curious and its doubtful anyone thats edited that wouldn't be curious about it too.

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
Haircolor from what I understand is much like dick color or eye color having a beard or the piercings you have on your bellybutton... it's not gonna be mentioned often unless it ties into the scene... It's kinda sad because My Steele has a 2ft tongue and I was hoping he would give a tongue-job or something to reflect how flexible his tongue is...

If you're not satisfied with the color of the hair you can ask Cerla at Tarvos Station to change it for 500 credits

Reactions: Cloud