How much one has to change to get Garret as a male starter?

InoshimaLance

Aug 20, 2019
Ok. So what exactly do you need to be to have Garret be available as a sex partner? Or after you fail the first time you click on "Sex" does he becomes eternally unreachable? Cause I touched it once to test and it has been unavailable ever since.

I started as a Male, and I changed to have only a vagina and I am trying to keep my boobs as small as possible, better if not at all. x3. So is there a way to stay in the Herm side and have him sleep with you? And is there a way for it to also trigger "Being Garret's B***t"? Or do i need to have boobs for that? Is there a way to do all of that with both cock and pussy?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
For Garret to have sex with you you need to have a vagina, have at least 50 femininity, and either have auto or female pronouns. To be his bitch you need to meet all the prior requirements as well as be a lupine.

The best way to do this while staying a herm is to combine Pink Eggs with Soft Mud via alchemy until the game considers you female (this will let you fuck Garret) then take a bunch of Wolfsboon till the game considers you a lupine (this will let you be his bitch).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Garret's only into girls, so you have to be one to fuck him.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Or to get at the heart of the matter The Observer by and large writes strictly m/f (and as with Garret sometimes gated to masculine/feminine at that) scenes so the requirements for most of his characters are going to follow that general trend.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
In case of Kiyoko he did try to include a few lines indicating that she is with a lady in case of herm, but you do hit close to home. At the same time it does come with much thought put into scenes and interactions.