how much does your character weigh?

Weight poll

• Total voters

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
So I was looking around and noticed my character weighed three and a half tons and could carry over six tons

* Race: Half-gryvain
* Height: 7’ 9”
* Weight: 7355.34 lbs
* Carry Threshold: 12785.749 lbs
* Tone: 100/100
* Thickness: 54/100

Im sure sex with my character would kill most people.

Reactions: Rohezk

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Jesus... does your character have boobs the size of cars, or balls of the same size? Were you cumflated when you checked?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Zil kids are surprisingly light

Weight: 434.89 lbs

Belly
* Belly, Size Rating, Total: 232.085
* Belly, Weight: 279.668 lbs (4 %)
First Womb
* Pregnancy, Offspring Count: 5
Second Womb
* Pregnancy, Offspring Count: 6
Third Womb
* Pregnancy, Offspring Count: 4

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
@Natetheman223 As it turns out, most of my weight is my testicles
Breasts
* Breast, Count: 2
* Breast, Size: Big E-cups
* Breast Row, Weight: 6.4 lbs
* Testicle, Count: 20
* Testicle, Size: 1’ 1 7/8” across, 3’ 7 1/2” around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 22746.719 mLs, each
* Testicle, Weight: 7070.801 lbs
* Cum, Capacity: 100 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 6640769 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 6640769 mLs
* Cum, Max: 6640769 mLs

6640769 ml =~1460.7 gallons

Last edited:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty insistent about realistic proportions on my characters, if they happen to weigh more than 250 pounds I take a goooood hard look at their statistics. My balls, dick, and/or boobs are not bigger than the body.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
I'm pretty insistent about realistic proportions on my characters, if they happen to weigh more than 250 pounds I take a goooood hard look at their statistics. My balls, dick, and/or boobs are not bigger than the body.
What about realistic carry wheight, because I am sure not even bodybuilders can carry six tons

What the fuck? I'm ~125lbs, and can only lift 1/10 of that.
Yeah, my character would most assuredly Splat you
latest

Image: *goat bahs* "All hail Lord Ainz Ooal Gown!" *Knight pisses himself*

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
What about realistic carry wheight, because I am sure not even bodybuilders can carry six tons

Yeah, my character would most assuredly Splat you
latest

Image: *goat bahs* "All hail Lord Ainz Ooal Gown!" *Knight pisses himself*
*ahem* Herself...

I just meant that it is astonishing their character is so damn heavy, and can lift so much.

My character, with a 50 Physique, can lift 10 of herself(fuck, I can barely lift 2 of me). With my character's weight being realistic(height, weight, tone, and thickness are very close to mine) I was wondering how they calculate carry weight, and if the sci-fi setting has anything to do with it. But, assuming Sifen's character has 50 Physique, they are mostly baby/egg/breast/balls at this point.

That aside, bodybuilder's aren't the pinnacle of strength, they just have a lot of mass and very low body fat percentage.

Regardless, it depends on what "carry weight" actually means in this case to really determine how realistic it is; there's a guy who strapped a plane to his body and carried it, there's a record for a 1,000+lbs log being carried, the record bench press is over 1,000lbs, etc.

Edit: I say "lift" a lot, though I still don't know if your carry weight is lifted so much as dragged.

Last edited:

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
*ahem* Herself...

I just meant that it is astonishing their character is so damn heavy, and can lift so much.

My character, with a 50 Physique, can lift 10 of herself(fuck, I can barely lift 2 of me). With my character's weight being realistic(height, weight, tone, and thickness are very close to mine) I was wondering how they calculate carry weight, and if the sci-fi setting has anything to do with it. But, assuming Sifen's character has 50 Physique, they are mostly baby/egg/breast/balls at this point.

That aside, bodybuilder's aren't the pinnacle of strength, they just have a lot of mass and very low body fat percentage.

Regardless, it depends on what "carry weight" actually means in this case to really determine how realistic it is; there's a guy who strapped a plane to his body and carried it, there's a record for a 1,000+lbs log being carried, the record bench press is over 1,000lbs, etc.

Edit: I say "lift" a lot, though I still don't know if your carry weight is lifted so much as dragged.
Knight as in a actual knight, not you Scarlett (overlord katze plains massacre). Also there is a guy who lifted 6,000 lbs "Paul Anderson is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as having lifted 6,270 lb via backlift, on June 12, 1957, in Toccoa, Georgia. It is also mentioned as the heaviest weight ever lifted by a single man"

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Knight as in a actual knight, not you Scarlett (overlord katze plains massacre). Also there is a guy who lifted 6,000 lbs "Paul Anderson is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as having lifted 6,270 lb via backlift, on June 12, 1957, in Toccoa, Georgia. It is also mentioned as the heaviest weight ever lifted by a single man"
Ah, whoops...

Also, I didn't know that, thanks.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
My character is a solid 545lb or so.... but he's also 10' tall, so it's still realistic

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Someone picked the beyond option, so we got people above 8,000 lbs.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure the carry weight is just a handwave, and only comes into play with ridiculously proportioned Steeles. If that wasn't in place, abomination Steeles would simply not be playable.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
If I take my character before I save edit to not be a black hole then way to much. Considering I have GG breast with 1116 storage multiplier 4 balls of 40 inches each and a multiplier of 2672 and I am 9 foot tall so her also level 5 galomax bio mass storage full. I can only move due to anti-gravity stuff.

After I tend to massively reduce this insanity both size and multiplier.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Someone picked the beyond option, so we got people above 8,000 lbs.
Go to the "show me your characters" thread in some of the latest pages and you'll find someone who has more mass than our planet.

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
My Steele weighs in at just under 500 pounds and can carry over 18000 pounds. I have no idea how I aquired these sorts of stats, but alright.

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
Oh why not, I'll join in the fun.

Species: Xhelarfog (grew the hair back out)
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 99.378lbs (without pregnancy)