How many Solar Days are you in?

DrunkenGoon

Jul 11, 2016
I've been lurking on the forums for quite awhile now.. Haven't had a whole lot to add to some conversations.. But today I reached the point in the game where I don't have much left to do. I've done everything I can until more content will be added later on.. I mean I have some small progression things to do with Bess and Embry but other than that.. Most everything in the main game is done.

So my question is how many Solar Days are some of you guys in? Right now I'm at 58 Solar Days and that number is slightly bloated because I've been doing.. I guess "daily" type quests in the game.. Farming credits and unlocking more scenes with Bess/whoever. I haven't seen all the content obviously but I'm really close to that point. I'm also curious if other people do what I do or do you just start another game? I like grinding on Tarkus and reprogramming the Gray Goo and then selling them for credits.. Seems to be the fastest way to make money. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think that my calendar ever reached three digits. Had a lot of characters, though. For testing purposes, and starting anew is fun anyways.

Nekas

Aug 31, 2015
Well 595 something but i'm planing starting a new soon since its from 5.XX build.

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
42 is the longest, but I have two more around 30 that are in the same place as the first one.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Highest i've ever gotten was mid 100s.  Between Lane, Bess, Faizen and NT's gym, there are plenty of things that can chew up large amounts of time. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
119 and ofc only cuz of Bess finished questline that I kinda rushed too or it would be 'few days' more ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I have two chars tees that both acn be considered my mains, and each is around 90 days pre-Uveto. About half of that was spent on grinding stats and Bess-progress.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Currently my main Steele is in first place with 198 days. But I´ll probably restart that character again soon enough. Time her is spent because of Bess, using Celise to increase refractory rate, using throbb and dr. lash´s services to further increase refractory rate, and breaking the new texas milker.

In second place I have Jubilee at 119. I´ve spent a lot of tfs on her. And a lot of days has gone by because of me never making up my mind. That and my struggle to make her cum buckets without balls has been the main factors for the high day count.

I´m gonna restart her too as soon as the plant tf is implemented.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
My current longest running playthrough is at 116 days, but I'm going to probably redo that character.  I've had plenty of characters over that though, mostly due to pregnancies and Bess.

Euphoria

Jul 21, 2016
My characters all seem to be good for 70-ish days. Depends on how much and how specifically I'm trying to transform them.

Went way longer than that once right after Bess was added, but just the once.

King of Kings

Aug 28, 2015
In my current play-through it's about 183. In my longest one it was 816 days.

Sometime I just spend days doing shit all around the galaxy looking for hidden events. Very rarely did I find any but I spent the time... I have far to much time on my hands :( .

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
700ish yea i was super rich from whoring

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Roughly 800. Between Briha and the fact that Iv been using the same save since day 1 when I started playing tits a while ago.