How many Champions do you have? Post differences if you want.

Lone Wolf115

I have 21 Champions some are branched off of the same character. I didn't count them you can count yours if you want.
PS: Gonna like all posts because everyone plays their own way with their own tastes and preferences and I don't judge you are who you are. :cool: :toot: :D

Last edited:
Reactions: OmegaUmbra

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Currently, I only have a main female herm. Spare ones are a male herm, corrupted whatever and a self-insert of sorts.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seven so far, built around different roleplaying hooks and to cover as many gamestates as seem interesting to me; most of them are female. I just added one recently when I realized I didn't have anyone meeting the criteria for some future Brienne content so it's possible I may have one or two more by the time it's all said and done.

By contrast I have basically one Captain Steele (human female, minimal TFing) plus a genderbent male version I use to see scenes that require a real penis.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I have one, an elf lady.

I used to have a fem herm for making bug reports, but I got tired of playing content I didn't enjoy just to do grammar checks, so I deleted her. Will probably make her again, though, for testing the things that I write for dong-wielders.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
@Alypia An elf with a lot of really awesome art, frequently involving Ryn for some totally unfathomable reason. ;) Though I noticed the last time I checked Moira's twitter that you apparently also commissioned some Evelyn art? She gotten her hooks into Elena and Ryn in your game then?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
@Alypia An elf with a lot of really awesome art, frequently involving Ryn for some totally unfathomable reason. ;) Though I noticed the last time I checked Moira's twitter that you apparently also commissioned some Evelyn art? She gotten her hooks into Elena and Ryn in your game then?
Eve's not really to my taste, although I enjoyed writing the blurb for xtatoto to post with the images. I actually got her as a gift for Savin! He's a huge fan.

Edit: I do have some art of Rynlena threesomes in the pipeline though...

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A gun for hire author comisioned piece of art of the CoC2 character to the artist that works for the main developer of the game that owns said character. Well, I will be dammed, does that not beat all.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I have three. An edgy one for roleplay, and a black mage and warrior I don't roleplay and just play with. I haven't used little miss edge in a while. I mostly just use my warrior who acts as a self insert.

Lone Wolf115

mostly just use my warrior who acts as a self insert.
Same here Kiyoko is my waifu I a accept Kero's offer and make sure Kinu ends up more relatable to Kio hate to see her upset breaks my heart every time I see Kinu come out of the Amulet.

Kiyoko got me by the heart because of family then by the dick with look, smarts, and personality.

PS: Really want to kill Raphael.

Gone (can't spell the opposite of husbando)

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

You're welcome, Fear of typos is some serious business that can happen to all of us!
It's like saying something everyone thinks is weird and they look at you like you have something on your face or you are playing a video game and the npcs do the same thing except it was actually cool.

TheShepard256

I currently have one Champion, though I'm planning on starting a second sometime to act as a foil to the first. I also haven't decided which Champ is going to have which feature, but the list of differences is as follows:
  • Offence-oriented Black Mage vs ranged Thief
  • Wyld elf w/ fox tail vs catfolk
  • Corrupt vs non-corrupt (includes major story choices like Ryn's confidence, Jael'yn, centaur village, vesparan hive)
  • Brint vs Brienne
  • Arona: chieftain vs exile
  • Kinu: hime or inari
  • Kasyrra: "romance" or fully antagonistic
  • Which divine TF, if any, they'll undergo (but at least one of them will)

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Between my desk and laptops, I have roughly 30 Champions. 75% of those are Charmers, with a few Black Mages and Warriors thrown in. Currently I don't have any White Mages, as that's what Cait is for, nor do I have any Thieves. Virtually all of them are herms, as I - ah- like making my nursery grow. 90% of the time my Champion is pregnant with someone's offspring. Some are strictly female (maybe 5-ish?), but then that doesn't allow Kiyoko content. Not many total males, however. One game has over 200 children, and probably one hundred or so of those are Driders. Lots (of Champions) are Human, with a sprinkling of Lupine, Wyld Elf and one Orc. No catfolk yet. I also use many of the different TFs, and mostly take it until that Champion is totally that race. Although one is a Chimera, with different limbs, genitals and well, everything.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I use the same pc for both CoC II and TITS because it's more convenient for me. She's a lady with just a vag because I am not interested in content for dong-wielders—as I have mentioned before on multiple occasions. The only time where I would stray from that is if I was playing an asexual, non-binary person with no genitals. In the other words, the closest thing to a wish-fulfillment self-insert for me. (I'm an aroace demigirl.) The nursery would always be empty and I would only make friends across the galaxy. That would be the life. :cool:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I just have one Champion: a thicc dickgirl elf thief. She's the guinea pig that playtests dungeons over and over again before they come out. :D

I used to have a Captain Steele -- she became Shade, just sans futa dick -- but I lost the save when Zheng Shi came out and haven't played since. Waiting for JS port before I start again.

Lone Wolf115

I just have one Champion: a thicc dickgirl elf thief. She's the guinea pig that playtests dungeons over and over again before they come out. :D

I used to have a Captain Steele -- she became Shade, just sans futa dick -- but I lost the save when Zheng Shi came out and haven't played since. Waiting for JS port before I start again.
I'd like then love your post @Savin but I can't also sad that you lost your Steele. My Champions are mainly warriors and characters for specific companions then two self inserts one is male Lupine that is with Kiyoko then a female Lupine that is with Brint they both use the same powers which are Duelist stance Shatter fireball, encounter is bull rush. Both wear the same armor. Also have a Champion for Corruption.

My Steeles are bland they don't change race but they are mostly half Ausar and Kaithrit. But I have a half kui-tain and Gryvain.

PS/Edit keep up the great work and your team try not to burn yourselfs out.
Lots of moments make me laugh and feel sad and angry not a lot of games do that.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I have four champs, a bunny femboi charmer, an orc warrior herm, a female black mage, and a male lupine thief, all of them are off on different routes with the story and characters with one being good one being evil and the other two being somewhere in between.

I've only ever had one captain Steele. he is a haughty, arrogant, brat of a femboi with a pair of big dicks and a huge ass. I change his race periodically but he's never any taller 5'6 with a massive ego.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I have a tooon of champions... I classify them based on their primary TF (or intended aesthetic) and their class

I got a Catfolk charmer. She's got the full leothran TF and as tries to be as nudist as possible while being a charmer. Full female.

I got a Demon charmer. She's got the most demon TFs as I can get her, but technically she still qualifies as a wyld elf right now. She's a full female.

I got a catfolk Thief. He's a ranged character (to separate him from a melee thief which I haven't made yet) and also has the leothran TFs, with a double dick. he's fully male.

I got a kitsune black mage. I made this guy specifically to explore all the kitsune content as much as I could. I originally had him be a foxmorph, but sadly Keros' offer makes you a kitsune without any options to be even more foxy. Oh well! He's a full male, thought with two cocks.

Characters I've played before, but haven't recreated yet (I lost a number of files) :

A male Dragon based warrior. He's kind of on hold as there's no proper dragon TF yet, and the salamanders only go so far. He's a full male, and again with two cocks.

A male horse based warrior. Horses are nice, and he's there to champion the cause of the marefolk and the centaurs. He's a full male, with two dicks.

A female horse. Class unknown. Similar to the male horse, she's there to get the female perspective. Sadly, there aren't a whole lot of breeding going on on the female side for the horsies, except for the crazy horses. She's a full female.

• Love

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Just my dove wing-marked Wyld Elf charmer trap. I've tried some others, such as a Lupine, but they don't really stick and I moreorless prefer to stick to playing as one character because I'm not really one of those "Pure save on one file, Corrupt save on another" type of players as I hate playing corrupt. Elf boi's my longest save atm.

Last edited:

theblacksmith

Nov 29, 2018
I have two. A male human black mage who's thoughtful, reserved, and disinclined towards casual sex; and a gender fluid thief who's a capricious, fire-breathing hedonist that will do anything with anyone. I consider the mage my main champ but it's fun to cut loose with the thief every now and then.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
9 Champions, bordering on making another, all with different sleeping partners/romances, certain little changes in what they're doing story wise and a few different races

A lady frost elf white mage w/Brint
A male human paladin w/Etheryn
An elven femboi archer w/Quin
A lady leothran bard bimbo
A male orc eldritch knight w/Elthara
A male kitsune wizard w/Kiyoko
A female orc black mage w/Brienne
A female elf rogue w/Arona
A female oni swordsman w/Brienne

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
One. A shemale Kitsune Champion of Keros.

I'm only going to split as the Perma TFs get added. I saves right before taking the final floof step so I can branch off from there.

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
one, always female. When I get tired or want to play with something different, I delete and start again :)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Let's see... I had four, now I have five.

Draka, Heartland Orc, Sword&Board Paladin build made by hybridizing Warrior and White Mage, slated to become a Valkyrie once soulbinding with Lumia becomes an option. As you might've guessed, like any adherent of Lumia worth her salt she has an extensive harem of baby-mommies, not least of which is Kiyoko. Much to Lumia's frustration I am sure, as much as it is to Keros' amusement as the one who has the most to gain from that union.

Emelin, Catfolk, fairly cookie-cutter Black Mage build so far, but also quite flexible because of the sheer repertoire of spells at her fingertips.

Natya, Taeleer, Eldritch Knight build hybridizing Warrior and Black Mage. War Scythe, Dream Plate, Helm of Heroes and Cloak of Winter... fondly wishes she could figure out how those tricksy foxen do that fancy burning sword thing of theirs. 100 Corruption. Might Soulbind with Nareva pending more details.

Milhi, Wyld Elf, Resolve Nuke Charmer-boi. Berwyn's bitch, Arona's thrall, Evelyn's Maidservamt. Don't let his submissive demeanour fool you, he may be the most effective of all my Champs... though I dread the day when he has to choose one dom for life, because most of them don't seem the type to share. xD

Kilei, Wyld Elf, Thief/Mage hybrid build, still a work in progress but she's going to run Balanced Blade+Chrysanthemum Petal, Kunoichi Bodysuit and all kinds of status ailments that should really get a buttload of mileage out of Twist the Knife. Slated to Soulbind with Keros ASAP for maximum weeb and Blue-Flame Blade.

Last edited: