How is nipple length calculated, exactly?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Messing around with the Big Green Potion and wondering what the minimum size needed for the dick-nipple TF to proc but only for it happen with one row of breasts. Even if it's all-or-nothing I'm still curious just how the game works it's magic calculating length. I know it's something to do with breast size and the ration integers but that's all.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Code:
nippleLengthRatio * .25 * ((10 + breastRows[row].breastRating()) / 10)

If you don't wanna go for the breasts you'll have to carry in the wheelbarrow, you shoudl go for ratio.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
I'm trying to get lipples, but my nipples are still .325 inches long. :/  I keep using the Magic Milker in hopes of increasing the length, but it doesn't seem to change at all, implying that I already have a nipple ratio of 3...

Is there an exact way to look up what my nipple ratio is for sure? I can't find it in my stats.  

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
This is stuff found in the character data. Either use .minerva or the TiTSed (both with threads easily found via search), unsure if the editor looks at that fine a detail. While online .minerva has some issues with saving lately both it and the offline are still a good tool to just look at stuff.