How I defeat Feruze in Dhaal's taxi?

CptArt57

Jan 19, 2021
Hey guys! I'm kinda stuck in a scene, in Dhaal, which when I go for the taxi, I must fight Feruze, and until now, I couldn't defeat her. Could anyone please give some tips on how defeat Feruze in Dhaal?
Thanks.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Hey guys! I'm kinda stuck in a scene, in Dhaal, which when I go for the taxi, I must fight Feruze, and until now, I couldn't defeat her. Could anyone please give some tips on how defeat Feruze in Dhaal?
Thanks.
What class are you?

As a melee merc, I just keep hitting her. You don't even need to use any powers, just spam attack.

The biggest danger imo is the overpass. It oneshots Steele. So make sure you duck under it when prompted by the text.

Reactions: CptArt57

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It also depends on your stats. Have you maxed your Attack stat? Have you taken advantage of stat training (New Texas Gym, Ramis, et al)?

Did you farm enough cash at Zheng Shi's Blackjack to buy all the latest equipment? For that matter, what equipment are you using?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I've not encountered her there yet but as a smuggler on ZS I kept her locked in blindness and whenever she got out I put up my Stealth Field and would throw another flashbang under it to blind her again. The Aimed Shot perk always helped me.

CptArt57

Jan 19, 2021
Thank you Mad Dog and guys. I realize that I miss the prone to avoid the burns, that's why I lost many times. But after that, I managed to defeat her pretty easily as bought the latest equipment (not the one from mission, but which it was already available in the planets), and I'm merc with stats that range from 44 to 50.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
You can fight her on Dhaal?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
She is Jack/Jill's bodyguard, so...
Jill appears on Dhaal? I've done pretty much everything on Dhaal and never ran into Jack/Jill much less Feruze. Ah except the party which apparently triggers it.