How exactly do corrupt goblins work?

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I'm aware that Savarra is different from Mareth, but until the Goblin Succubus I was under the impression that corruption itself would work roughly the same between worlds. Demons are shapeshifters created when they cum their souls out into a lethicite crystal, demons only produce imps, imps are all male, imps themselves only produce imps, corrupted minotaurs and cowgirls will have addictive bodily fluids, and corrupted goblins only produce female goblins, unless impregnated by a demon/imp.

The last part is where the confusion sets in for me, since the goblin succubus specifically mentions bearing imps if you have sex with her. Is this a mistake, or are goblins on Savarra somehow different from goblins on mareth?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm aware that Savarra is different from Mareth, but until the Goblin Succubus I was under the impression that corruption itself would work roughly the same between worlds. Demons are shapeshifters created when they cum their souls out into a lethicite crystal, demons only produce imps, imps are all male, imps themselves only produce imps, corrupted minotaurs and cowgirls will have addictive bodily fluids, and corrupted goblins only produce female goblins, unless impregnated by a demon/imp.

The last part is where the confusion sets in for me, since the goblin succubus specifically mentions bearing imps if you have sex with her. Is this a mistake, or are goblins on Savarra somehow different from goblins on mareth?
The goblin succubus has become a demon, not just a "corrupted goblin". Note the word "succubus" in her title and the heart-shaped tail in her art.