Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Melee attacks

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Ranged attacks

Votes: 33 45.8%

• Total voters

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
There was some discussion about this in the Quadomme thread, and as I personally prefer lust combat (it just feels kinda weird to shoot someone that you're planning to fuck y'know? Though I do shoot things that I specifically don't want to fuck) I wanted some numbers on what people actually preferred

One bit of critique on lust combat though, is that it's kind of annoying how the most efficient way to do it is using clothes with high sexyness rating, regardless of whether you as the player actually consider those sexy at all, which kinda defeats the purpose of this game making us horny.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
There was some discussion about this in the Quadomme thread, and as I personally prefer lust combat (it just feels kinda weird to shoot someone that you're planning to fuck y'know? Though I do shoot things that I specifically don't want to fuck) I wanted some numbers on what people actually preferred

One bit of critique on lust combat though, is that it's kind of annoying how the most efficient way to do it is using clothes with high sexyness rating, regardless of whether you as the player actually consider those sexy at all, which kinda defeats the purpose of this game making us horny.
A little right in this point.

And they really make a poll... ok...

I Prefer guns !!! all the way. melee super secondary. Its good to have a rifle or similar weapon you trust wrapped over you shoulder you know. also a good trust Sword its good too.

EDIT: Also a good bow.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Tease attacks against sex elementals (grey goos and the myrellion good), ranged against everything else.

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Whatever happens to work best whenever I notice that the enemy seems impervious to the first option, which happens to be melee. If the enemy is a weak one, I simply go for the first option, which is also melee.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
My Mercenary!Steele usually goes for Ranged, usually aiming for the Stormbull for the endgame. Yeah, I know its not the best weapon but I like it. And I love the sheer amount of burst damage it can bring to the fore when combined with Second Shot and Rapid Fire for tougher enemies.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Lust attacks. As huge of a hoplophile as I might be it just strains imagination a bit too much to empty both barrels of a 10 gauge into someone, hit them with a Heat Hawk, then imagine they are DTF or that sex with them would be anything other than necrophilia at that point.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Obviously every ballistic weapon is loaded with NERF darts, the energy weapons are modified lasertag and the melee weapons are lined with foam, to ensure no one is actually hurt.

Reactions: Couch and Xanfaus

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
If I want to kill something, I usually spam attacks (melee or ranged based on the character), nothing fancy unless I have to. If I want to fuck something, I swap between all the teases until I find the one that works best. This means that fights that need actual tactics tend to kick my ass until I figure them out. :oops:

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Melee! And as a Tech with Electric Weapons I just imagine I'm tasing them into submission. Although I almost never fuck defeated foes, I also prefer non-lethal solutions. I make a point of not teasing, might try lust weapons.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Lust attacks. As huge of a hoplophile as I might be it just strains imagination a bit too much to empty both barrels of a 10 gauge into someone, hit them with a Heat Hawk, then imagine they are DTF or that sex with them would be anything other than necrophilia at that point.
Killing them, sure, but you're "soft" raping the randos. Soft meaning all of them conveniently see concussions as foreplay.

I'll tease things that can make sense with battle stripping if they're vulnerable (like I could see doing it with zill but not pirates who're shooting at you) but otherwise standard combat with a mix of melee and ranged. Lust weapons for real fights where shaking your butt would get it blown off.

Xanfaus

Aug 11, 2017
Answered melee in the poll, but I specialize on a character basis. Have two main Steeles with one being melee evasion and the other is ranged shielding. I use tease if regular combat is ineffective. As far as logical consistency, the way I look at it is whichever way you are besting your opponent you are taking advantage of them after. Doesn't make a bit difference to me how that outcome is achieved.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Aside from the rare few occasions where it doesn't work at all, I just press [Shoot] until the enemy runs out of Health.

Reactions: Freed85

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Lust damage. Always.
Currently, I only use tease attacks but I would be fine with drug-based weaponry or similar.

I don't want to use anything that goes beyond, say, a slap to the face or a toned-down zapp from a taser on something that is alive and can feel pain. It saddens me, that there are enemies I HAVE to hurt sometimes...I really wish I could hack/stun non-teasable enemies to defeat them.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I like to imagine every iteration of Steele is an impossible master of nonlethal combat. All the same, I prefer to tease unless the opponent in question is either scum (black void mooks or korgonne who feign surrender) or very aggressive.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Ah, well, The best weapon is the non-lethal Minigun, anyway. Except against Cuntsnakes, somehow...
Joke aside, i use mainly ranged weapons, lasers mostly, but when that does not work, i usually fall back to grenades, Flash and Regular ones.

If Lust based weapons would get overhould, i probably would consider them to. The idea of the Myr Venom Trower for one is great, but i think that it is, in its current form, not realy viable...
Other weapons at the time of the trower have arround 25-26 regular stats. I think the main problem with them is that Lust is allways on a sliding scale of 1 to 100, but HP is open to higher amounts, and as a follow up, so are the weapons damaging it.

As a result, Lust Weapons are less impressive, and while they can be a good thing when the enemy is over the top resistent to physical damage, it is in general more of a gimic then anything real usefull. (Except you shot it like a machinegun and hit and hit and hit. Then, they can be surprisingly good.)

And Teasing, if i remember right, does correspodent to how much you use it, what heavyly lowers its usefullness compeared to the reliable guns and swords and clubs and flametrowers and you see what i am going for...

The Widow's Kiss does a interesting thing, with combining the two damage-types. While more of a Trophy-Weapon, it is still viable and a good compromise, what is why it is the sidearm of my choice.

And last and totaly least: Red Venom Kiss. It is basicly useless. Wll, it serves mainly a world-building purpurse, so it has its reasons to exist.
May be interesting to cooperate into Sex-Scenes, trough.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I prefer hitting things, with shooting being second because some things just can't be hit.

Though pulling one's dick, out of their pants to win a fight is always entertaining.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I prefer hitting things, with shooting being second because some things just can't be hit.

Though pulling one's dick, out of their pants to win a fight is always entertaining.
Beats hitting them with your dick. :D

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I prefer taking down most enemies with lust. There's only a few where it's non-viable.

Steele is a lover and a fighter, but he prefers setting the mood and the pace. Unless it's time to sub.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I tend to go with a combination of melee and ranged attacks, because although I've taken the tutorial on lust attacking, I've mostly forgotten what it's about. Although any one/thing with a shield gets EMP grenaded until the shield collapses. As such, I never consider the sexiness of my armor/clothing.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Melee! And as a Tech with Electric Weapons I just imagine I'm tasing them into submission. Although I almost never fuck defeated foes, I also prefer non-lethal solutions. I make a point of not teasing, might try lust weapons.
Tazering people into submission in order to fuck them is also my preferred method of seduction.

Reactions: JDeko

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It might be the setting or it might be because melee attacks are the most neglected perk-wise; combat stripping is also p. lame in most instances but most people who use it seem to because it's the most nonviolent option.

Reactions: Irrlicht

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you're going melee and like big hammers, the Saurmorian Hammer is an absolute beast. Crushing + stun chance. Only negative on it is that it has like a -7 to accuracy...

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
If you're going melee and like big hammers, the Saurmorian Hammer is an absolute beast. Crushing + stun chance. Only negative on it is that it has like a -7 to accuracy...
Techs should use Emmy's Jolthammer if they like hammers, both because I don't believe we have access to Saurmorian gear and because it makes use of perks better.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Techs should use Emmy's Jolthammer if they like hammers, both because I don't believe we have access to Saurmorian gear and because it makes use of perks better.
Actually the Saurmorian hammer is about the same as a perk boosted Tweaked Jolthammer. It will deal slightly less damage, but be slightly better accuracy, evasion and crit. Arguably the stun chance tag is a definite tiebreaker in favor of Saurmorian hammer, and Techs are more capable of other classes to use it due to their natural accuracy.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Actually the Saurmorian hammer is about the same as a perk boosted Tweaked Jolthammer. It will deal slightly less damage, but be slightly better accuracy, evasion and crit. Arguably the stun chance tag is a definite tiebreaker in favor of Saurmorian hammer, and Techs are more capable of other classes to use it due to their natural accuracy.
Still fits the theme better, plus CHARGE WEAPON!!! Seriously, it's kind of overpowered, as far as I can tell, but I don't wanna lose it....