How do you instal CoC and what programs do you need?

Alduin

Sep 26, 2015
I'm a long time CoC player but ive never played on PC. Currently im very stuck and would like some help. Sorry if im not giving enoff inforomation into what help i need, so if you can help just go step by step. Please and Tank you for the help<3

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Browser of your choice + up to date flash player should be everything needed.

If you want to play online: Fenoxo.com > Play tab > click on Corruption of Champions. The game will open in a new tab.
If you'd rather play offline: right click on Corruption of Champions > Save Link As to wherever > Double click the downloaded file to start it up.

/d/eviant

Aug 25, 2017
tl;dr, does anyone have any suggestions for getting saving/loading to work on Linux (ubuntu/mint)?

Hey, maybe one of you guys can help me with this. I have no problem getting the game to run online, but my issue comes up with saving. Saving or creating a save file just crashes Flash player. As best I can tell this is because of the lack of newer flash versions for Firefox (using v. 55.0.2). I've considered that getting Chrome might fix this, but I'd like to put off that option if possible. I try to avoid giving Google any more access to me than is absolutely necessary.

I can't run it offline because I'm using Linux and really don't want to dick around with Wine just to run it, especially when it runs fine in a browser window aside from the aforementioned saving issues, and non-Wine methods of making flash work on Linux take just as much if not more work than Wine.

I don't even mind the issue that much, it's just mildly inconvenient. I just can't close the window or let my battery die or I lose all of my progress. Not an insurmountable obstacle, but again, inconvenient.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@/d/eviant
I tend to use "Adobe Flash Player 25".
It's an application version that doesn't require you to really have internet to use with it.
I've yet to have any problems yet with saving so far, and I'm on day 239 since I started replaying the game in the modded revamp version about a week ago.
Just have to find it on Adobe.com?
If you can't find the version or there is a more updated version out that doesn't work as well, I can send you Mega link with the version I use.
It works rather well with other flash games as well as a bonus.

(In my opinion the flash players you install for things like firefox/chrome and such tend to be used more for video and such anyways.)