How do you get "perky" bunny ears?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I apologize for making this thread, I've looked into save editing and the wiki and I can't find how to get perky bunny ears, only floppy ones. Is it because they haven't been implemented to the game, or is it just that I haven't looked properly?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I wasn't aware of a rabbit TF in the game. The only thing close to rabbits with a TF is the Raskvel, and their ears are impossible to make perky.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
TiTS was built using CoC's code which was over time modified into what it is today. As a result, there are several distinctly CoC aspects that remain in the game, most prominently appearences from CoC transformations that have yet to be fully obtainable through TiTS means. Use a save editor.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I wasn't aware of a rabbit TF in the game. The only thing close to rabbits with a TF is the Raskvel, and their ears are impossible to make perky.
It's possible to obtain "lapine" ears by using a save editor, and Leithan TF gives 2 pairs of ears, an elfin one and a sort-of-rabbit one
Use a save editor.
I did (both minerva and TiTSEd), tried lapine and lapinara ears, and it still gave me floppy "rabbit" ears.

Guess that means they're not in the game. Thank you for responding :)