How do you download CoC for iOS?

TFMaster

Pretty much what the title says, I can’t figure out how to download CoC on my iPhone. I tried downloading it from the play page and I hit the iOS version and a message popped up asking me where I wanted to put the file and I chose the cloud. Was that a mistake? Should I have saved it to file? I’m not exactly sure how to though as the only folders that it gave me were the system folders and the pictures folder. Even if I did save to file I wouldn’t know how to access it since every time I click on the files icon in my apps list it brings me to the cloud and I can’t figure out how to access files other than the cloud.

Also yeah I know that this is probably a stupid question that has an easy answer to it but I thought that I’d turn to the forums for help because I can’t for the life of me figure this out!

holyshitmeister

Jul 4, 2020
You need to jailbreak your device.
I know replying to old messages is considered bad in a lot of places but I had been trying to do exactly this and found a way to do it without a jailbreak. I have recently used altstore to play delta emu on ios and found out that it can also help install other apps that normally need jailbreaking. After following the instructions on installing altstore I downloaded the ipa file from here on my iphone and then went into the altsore app, (for some reason it has to be connected to the comp I installed it from to install new apps and refresh the apps connected to it every seven days something about apple ids it can also only "support" 2 apps at a time) went to the my apps tab, and pressed the plus sign at the top left of my screen and it led me to my downloads, I selected the coc ipa and it installed it. The only down side is that it has to be reconnected to the comp every 7 days or it will immediately crash on opening, if that happens you have to "reinstall it" it says that the apps downloaded by it may not work properly but I have had no issues with it doing so even my saves where fine.