how do it

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Beat and rape her multiple times in a row; when she surrenders enslave her.

champion

Nov 13, 2016
oh, ok. so it's THAT difficult/much work. i thought maybe i could just go to someone, and they cold remove it.. oh well. thanks for quick reply. :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh, ok. so it's THAT difficult/much work. i thought maybe i could just go to someone, and they cold remove it.. oh well. thanks for quick reply. :)
Well, there is an option as I remember. If you meet her with her piercings and a bottle of the Bimbo Liquer, she'll offer to trade.

champion

Nov 13, 2016
ok. so if i meet her, and have a bottle of bimbo liquor in my inventory, she can take of the ear rings, and remove the curse, if i give her the bimbo liqueur?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ok. so if i meet her, and have a bottle of bimbo liquor in my inventory, she can take of the ear rings, and remove the curse, if i give her the bimbo liqueur?
Scene requirements:
Level 2 or higher.
Her piercing.
Every 30th Mountains visit.

She'll offer a trade. If you have Bimbo Liquor in the inventory then one of the options would be to remove all piercings. But since she won't use it for a good cause, it may be not a best way to do it for a good champion.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Let me hazard a guess... Ceraph is a demon, right?
If I was a demon like say... Crowley, for instance. I would take your piercings and force feed you the bimbo liquor and fuck you dry. OR Somebody else you really like is gonna be my bimbo.

champion

Nov 13, 2016
but what if i beat you? she only beta me, because i was not prepared, and not at full health or low enough hornyness. (yes, hornyness!)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
She'll use it on someone else. Not you, she'll play fair, but someone who don't want to submit. So if you want to be a true champion, you'll have to fuck her into submission. That's how Mareth works.

champion

Nov 13, 2016
OH ok! so she might use it on someone else i know? like the mouse girl, or someone else? or is it just off screen? like, "she will use it on someone else, but you'll never see or hear do it" kinda thing?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
OH ok! so she might use it on someone else i know? like the mouse girl, or someone else? or is it just off screen? like, "she will use it on someone else, but you'll never see or hear do it" kinda thing?
"she will use it on someone else, but you'll never see or hear do it" kinda thing