How do I use Impulse?

Alphabet1

Feb 9, 2021
Im recently returning to the game after a long hiatus. in the newest release (0.9.000) is there a way to access the impulse menu?

I guess a better question is how to use impulse in the newest release? I know some impulse IDs, but I don't know how to use them.

Im using the browser version right now, if that is important.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If it's possible, only the developers know. That's why your first thread didn't get any replies.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
As in the old Flash cheat menu? You don't.
Load a game, go to the Escape menu click the dot of the i in TiTS several times, you'll see a pop up about cheats being enabled. The Cheats menu will be in the options menu from the same page. Otherwise try using the source code which there's a explanation of how to access that in the forums.

There was at least for a while preceeding the cheat menu being added that Vi-Ko had a console input option but I don't recall if it was taken out or if the scene play was even working with that.

Last edited:

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
The old impulse menu wasn't a cheat menu it was a type of cheat menu mainly designed to access certain scenes that usually required you to do something beforehand or access some scrapped content (Old Nykke comes to mind).

The closest thing to the impulse menu would probably be using the console to access those scenes using their function.
For example: If I wanted to access Reaha's brothel sex menu I would:
  • Open the console (F12) (or Ctrl+Shift+K for Firefox)
  • Type in: ReahaBrothelSexMenu()
You can find their functions in the 'Webpack' in the debugger (You will have to search for them though).

Last edited:

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Fair but I was under the impression that it was also used to activate the cheats in Flash version.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Impulse is dead because of limitations imposed by how the JS code is bundled together and you can just open the console and execute things directly that way.

Yes I am aware that phone-players would still be boned in this instance, but impulse was never really intended to be a cheat-cheat. It was something I cooked up primarily to help test things we were developing - the fact some people ended up using it as a cheat is ancillary to why it existed, and what it achieved for us on the team is replicated by being able to hit F12 and type in the console perfectly.