How do I unlock the "Cum High" perk?

Canadian_Gardevoir

Oct 20, 2017
I've been trying several times to get the cum high perk while on the treatment. On the wiki it says that the pc must be filled with at least 3000 mLs, even when my character is filled, I still don't get the perk.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It should be on the proper hour (160) of the Treatment and there will be a 1/2 chance. Do note that the Treatment had been updated with the new perks fairly recently, so I am unsure if they are available in the public version of the game yet (if that is the version you are playing).

Reactions: Canadian_Gardevoir

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
This thread is so old, its Social Security Number is XVLII.

Reactions: Malidica

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
By this point, I am sure it is saver to close all therads with more then 12 months inactivity.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
By this point, I am sure it is saver to close all therads with more then 12 months inactivity.
I used to own/operate my own message board years ago and I always wished an auto lock of old threads was a standard feature.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019

In order to create a NEW topic on the same topic? In my opinion, it’s better not to multiply the topics, but to create messages where there were already answers to this topic ... ̶A̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶o̶o̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶s̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶.̶ ̶f̶e̶n̶o̶x̶o̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶/̶a̶-̶l̶i̶s̶t̶-̶o̶f̶-̶u̶n̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶-̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.̶9̶8̶8̶9̶/̶

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Two things:

1) It's called "Forum Etiquette". One of the common "don'ts" is necroing threads, especially threads two years old. The only exception to this unwritten rule is threads like Show Me Your Characters! that naturally lend themselves to new members continually posting in them. One grey area is if you actually contribute something to the thread in question. Even then, two years is too much.

2) This game evolves so often, information given in one thread is more often than not outdated and/or completely wrong even after six months. Just start a new thread if, after an exhaustive search, your question remains unanswered.

In this case, the proper course of action should have been; start a new thread and begin with something along the lines of, "I tried searching for this answer but the only relevant thread I found was two years old, so blahblahHere'sMyQuestionblah."

Reactions: Emerald and Kesil

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Yes, that makes sense. Although I doubt that the information on the content created two years ago is outdated, it seems that the content of this age is not changing ...

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Yes, that makes sense. Although I doubt that the information on the content created two years ago is outdated, it seems that the content of this age is not changing ...

For starters, Faux Cows have been added last year and they also get Cum Highs perk at a certain time point in the Treatment.

Literally please just make a new topic. What is even up with people necro'ing 2-year-old posts lately? *crotchety old person voice* Kids these days and their newfangled Tungle and Instagram shit *shakes cane*

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
For starters, Faux Cows have been added last year and they also get Cum Highs perk at a certain time point in the Treatment.

Is this the exact addition of a new originally unplanned? Not slowly supplemented content?

Literally please just make a new topic. What is even up with people necro'ing 2-year-old posts lately? *crotchety old person voice* Kids these days and their newfangled Tungle and Instagram shit *shakes cane*

Well, if the forum is so customary, then I will also create new topics on my questions, and not ask questions in the old ones.