How do I turn a normal human into futa?

noob hvcker

Jun 16, 2017
Hello there, I need to know how to turn a normal human into a futa. So far I choose human, pick random stuff and then choose hung it says I will grow a dick later on but I wait lots of days and nothing happends?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
It says it will increase the size of a penis that you gain, meaning you have to go find a tf that can do that for you.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Hung doesn't make you grow a dick, it just makes any dicks you have grow faster. If you want a penis, you'll have to use an item (such as throbb) to grow one, or have one by default by starting male. The smutosaur wiki can be used to find things that give you cocks, or other parts.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Penis#Number

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
On Tarkus, while walking around outside the ship, you can find a Horsecock. There's actually 2 of them, one is right at the southmost tile location from the entrance/exit (the other is somewhere to the west). You'll need one for Penny Inoue (to make HER a futa)
I don't remember exactly if it replaces your sex (it does for an already existant penis I think), but if you are female it's worth checking it (save before using it, of course).
The advantages are that the item is free (you just find it), and has zero drawbacks (like extra TFs, or change to stats). Later you can get the Dong designer and change his shape if you want a specific one.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
And by later @Doodlecat means like 4 titles away for the dong designer.

Also there is a dick growth item on New Texas you can buy, but it's rather expensive.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Get the horsecock in Tarkus if you want a dick for free, and get the Dong Designer to change it if you don't like horse dick. Use condensol to make it smaller too if you like. It comes with crazy high cum production though.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
what the others said though you can choose a starting race that supports futa/herm. Kui-tan and Gryvan or however you spell it.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
what the others said though you can choose a starting race that supports futa/herm. Kui-tan and Gryvan or however you spell it.
Gryvain. OP specifically said he wanted a human herm, although I guess one way to do that is to start as a herm and then take a whole bunch of Terran Treats.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
There's actually 2 of them, one is right at the southmost tile location from the entrance/exit (the other is somewhere to the west)
Only the first one is always on the same place after that there is a 1% chance to find another one on a random tile in the Tarkus wilderness.
Also I think you can only have 1 or 2 of them in your possession at a time.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Only the first one is always on the same place after that there is a 1% chance to find another one on a random tile in the Tarkus wilderness.
Also I think you can only have 1 or 2 of them in your possession at a time.

Didn't knew that. I found the first one some tiles to the west from the entrance/exit (before Bess/Ben), and the second one on the last tile to the south (now that Xevious mentions it, I think it was the same tile of the Dongdesigner)
Come to think of, that little map is quite cramped with stuff!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Didn't knew that. I found the first one some tiles to the west from the entrance/exit (before Bess/Ben), and the second one on the last tile to the south (now that Xevious mentions it, I think it was the same tile of the Dongdesigner)
Come to think of, that little map is quite cramped with stuff!
Not cramped enough with stuff, if you ask me.

Reactions: ShySquare

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm wouldn't Trobb also help PC grow cock or it merely help grow it bigger?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Uggh ok it was (I noticed it now). But I think I not see anyone yet meantioning using Hallowen event. One of TF there allowed to become herm I think...

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
The easiest/cheapest way to become a (fully) human futa is to start as male and get kerokoras venom by fighting the frog girls on M'Henga; it fairly reliably grows a poon before any of the racial effects kick in. No tits, though. Might require some save scumming.
Second easiest/cheapest is to start female, smut on Penny on M'Henga, and then buy/use Throbb: 300 credits.
Third easiest is to start male, go to New Texas' BBQ pit and buy Amazona from the vending machine there; 3000 credits. and I recommend the plus flavor.
Fourth easiest is to buy the futa flavor of Amazona from the vending machine - 6000 credits, though. Works with all starting genders, but sometimes fails to grow tits if you start as a flat-chested female.

EDIT: I'd said "Kelly" and not Penny.

Last edited: