How do I trigger Female Sophora?

DyingLight

Jul 2, 2023
I been running around Zeng Shi at level 12 with a female character and she isn't spawning. Is there a specific thing I have to do to get her to spawn? I also want her to be a female, not a herm. Do I just need to not have a cock or is there something I need to do for that?

Edit: got her to spawn, but how do I get her as a female instead of a hermaphrodite?

Last edited:

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
this was even an option?
This is most likely from having a CG in the game resources where Sophora doesn't have a dick.

As for OP question:
Sophora's writer mentioned that a BIG expansion for her had already been written, completely finished and very BIG. Maybe there was an option there to remove her dick. We'll never know, as the dev team nuked that expansion for some reason.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
The wiki also acknowledges a female version of her. That probably needs to be changed.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Yeah, the wiki isn't a reliable source for… anything, really.
It exists, but it's out of date. If it's about even somewhat new-ish content, information on it is at best incomplete, at worst plain wrong or nonexistent.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Fair enough, but see above.

I've had much better success searching the submission forums for links to character's docs.

Sophra's google documents writeup has hints that I interpret as Steel being supposed to be able to buy her after a while, which was obviously never implemented.
(It also states that she doesn't like having a cock, but all Jumper gang members are ordered to have one by their boss, so she'd probably be glad to get rid of it if buying/freeing her was ever implemented.)